Warning System | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Warning System

Thats a good idea as long as the admins and mods are the ones dishing out the warnings

M3590NJ973 said:
Thats a good idea as long as the admins and mods are the ones dishing out the warnings

Before I even make a comment or a suggestion do the MODs even monitor this forum? (I know, I'm a bills fan so it doesn't matter anyway)

so-long-Ricky said:
Before I even make a comment or a suggestion do the MODs even monitor this forum? (I know, I'm a bills fan so it doesn't matter anyway)

They monitor much better here than what I have seen at BillsZone.com. I think they do a real good job here.

so-long-Ricky said:

MOD's? We don't have MOD's here.We're all trusted to be on our best behavior. :wink:

Jt0323 said:
I think Finheaven should have a warning system were if people spam they get warned it builds up...

EX:
[Current Warning Level: 0/30 - Warn Jt0323 - View Jt0323's Warnings]

and as time the warning increase it gets to a point were u might get banned

[Current Warning Level: 30/30 - Warn Jt0323 - View Jt0323's Warnings]
I don't know if we would really need that system. The Mods do a fine job right now at keeping people under control.

Actually, there already is a system similar to that. Only the Staff can add/view warnings to members. For the most part, it's not used, since we generally talk amongst ourselves anyway...

Back
Top Bottom