Warren Sapp Arrested for Soliciting a Prostitute | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Warren Sapp Arrested for Soliciting a Prostitute

Well we all know that Warren Sapp does not like to tip servers at restaurants. I guess he did not want to tip hookers either and they took issue with it.

Shockey trolls Sapp

Talk about kicking a man when he's down -- ex-NFL star Jeremy Shockey just threw some major salt in Warren Sapp's wound ... three years after Sapp called Shockey a "snitch" on TV.

Here's the backstory ... back in 2012, Sapp went on the NFL Network and said he had a "source" that told him Shockey was the "snitch" who ratted out the New Orleans Saints Bountygate scandal to the NFL.

Shockey denied the allegations -- and was furious that Sapp made the allegation.

Clearly, he's been holding a grudge and moments ago went on social media and posted the following note:

"Just heard from my SOURCE Warren Sapp charged with soliciting a prostitute! Damn so sad."

Yeah, clearly he's upset about it.

Read more: http://www.tmz.com/2015/02/02/jerem...-sapp-over-prostitution-arrest/#ixzz3QcrwC5mz

Local Tampa Radio show just did a report on Sapp saying there is video of him pimp slapping hookers. Adios Warren

Argue over money and demonstrate a lack of impulse control. Beat up the hookers MLK style.

You would be saying it should carry a 10 year prison sentence if Kurt Warner had gotten busted with hookers.

Your last statement is in line with your usual ignorance.
I could care less if it was Kurt Warner or Warren Sapp who am I to tell a woman what to do with her body.

You might want to actually gain some knowledge and perspective in life and quit displaying your ignorance

I dont think there would be any good ones left after 11:00...

7Am is asking to go ugly early. :lol:

And I hope he double wrapped...

Well the story is basically that morning I guess there was money disputes in his room.

Alex Riethmiller, NFL Network spokesman : 'Warren Sapp’s contract has been terminated and he no longer works for NFL Network.'

1120warrensapptmz2-1.jpg

Seems the argument continued out to the parking lot where let's just say

hooker20punch_zps5pokvamy-1.gif

Warren did not get his happy ending.

Back
Top Bottom