Warren Sapp | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Warren Sapp

I doubt we would go after Warren Sapp since DT isn't a need.

I would really hate it if Sapp was a Dolphin. He is an overrated player with attitude problems. He is an ***. Hopefully the lack of teams trying to sign him as a free agent will humble him, but I doubt it.

I doubt we would go after Warren Sapp since DT isn't a need.

I would really hate it if Sapp was a Dolphin. He is an overrated player with attitude problems. He is an ***. Hopefully the lack of teams trying to sign him as a free agent will humble him, but I doubt it.

I was wondering if it will humble him as well, but somehow I bet he has some excuse for it. Such a jerk.

He's a cancer now a days....although he was one of the pivotal players that turned Tampa Bay from a laughingstock to a contender, his performence has been lacking since the 2000 season when he recorded 16.5 sacks and he's too much of a loudmouth, not what the Dolphins need especially with Dave "Nice Guy" Wannstedt coaching....he would be a terrible addition especially on the defense reliant Miami Dolphins

I think we convert him to play RT, Remember how many times he's gone in on offense for the run......? Not a bad idea? Maybe that'll humble him......Sign him and then move him....:evil: Still love the ex-Cane, even if he has a mouth on him.

I wonder if Sapp is willing to play OL, he played TE. And if Wale leaves, we can transfer him to DE. Only then should the Fins think about it.

He could be part of a 4 man rotation. Use him like Seattle told Randle he would be used.

I hope we don't waste our time on him...he's said several times he hates the Dolphins and would never play for them.

Originally posted by CCMiamiDolphins
A local radio station said that the Chargers, Dolphins, Giants and Vikings are talking to Warren Sapp. Is this true or a rumor?

Lemme guess.................... wouldn't go enough for Woody...........
uuh, NO !! :lol:

Originally posted by Mindwarp
but man.. would we have a scarry PAss Defense

It already is scary.....

We have other needs, and we don't need some overrated cancer on our team.

Back
Top Bottom