was it a saints fan............ | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

was it a saints fan............

137 yards rushing and 62 receiving. I think we did just fine.

Whatever Aint fan. Just keep egging it on. Do you realize that Ricky outgained Deuce on the ground and thru the air?? I do.

And your point is what??

Do you realize that Ricky has yet to face a real defense?
I do.

Originally posted by St. Fan

Do you realize that Ricky has yet to face a real defense?
I do.

I knew that was comming since last week. Just when do "you" think we will face a real defense??? :p

My point is that you keep bringing up, "if Deuce was in there....if Deuce was here...". You sound like a little kid talking about "if MY daddy was here....".

Right now Ricky's running roughshod over everyone in his way. We're getting what we want. Deuce is gay. Papa Smurf dead. Broccoli tastes good. End of story.

Originally posted by Merman

I knew that was comming since last week. Just when do "you" think we will face a real defense??? :p

Hmmm, that's a good question? The jets D has looked less than stellar giving up 149 yards against T Henry and 163 total rushing yarsd against the Pats. KC's D looks horrible giving up 39 [edit] points to the Browns and over 120 yards rushing today.

Sure is looking like the Saints are gonna get that 1st round pick after all!

Guess you'll have to wait till the Pats before RW faces a "real" defense. Hw may pile up 400 more yards before then though!

Originally posted by St. Fan

Hmmm, that's a good question? The jets D has looked less than stellar giving up 149 yards against T Henry and 163 total rushing yarsd against the Pats. KC's D looks horrible giving up 39 yards to the Browns and over 120 yards rushing today.

Sure is looking like the Saints are gonna get that 1st round pick after all!

Guess you'll have to wait till the Pats before RW faces a "real" defense. Hw may pile up 400 more yards before then though!

Sorry but what it looks like is the Fins may have a playoff birth wrapped up and maybe the division early and Ricky won't be used as much.
Here's to 1499 yards rushing.

ST Fan...did it occur to you that our O may make a D look less than what it is..

You guys are happy with the Deuce and we have Ricky who we're happy with..Everyone wins...

But you guys where saying he doesn't have the big plays...lets see a 37 yard run last week..a 56 yard pass play..I like the pattern that I'm beginning to see...could be the O..maybe his WRs in Aints land didn't block down field...but here they take pride in doing so..

Over a 100 rushing a game..I'll take that.

I think Wanny clam it down the 2nd half because he didn't want to embrasses his friend Dungy....but I hope he also learn a lesson..

Back
Top Bottom