Was it me or... | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Was it me or...

nick1

I am Groot
Club Member
Reaction score
Did the pats play a dirty game? They were giving out late hits on every play that never got called and were grabbing facemasks.

Normal, if the ref's don't call it, it's a part of the game.

oh they did play dirty...i saw T.B #54 take a couple of shots on S.D. #48 from the Panters...i also saw Harrison #37 take some shots late after the play was over...i also remeber Harrison elbow Jake after the long TD throw...Jake was running down the field celebrating with his hands up and Harrison elbowed him...Jake did turn around and say something...I don't know if other caught that...i hope Harrsion get popped really good next year he's the dirtiest player in the NFL.

thats what I thought that was a poorly called game

not whinning at all...if you look at my posts...i have said that the Panthers also got some really lucky breaks...the fumble that was called incomplete...the troy brown pass interference call...Viniteri (sp) missing two fg...well one got blocked but that usually does not happen. i just hate your team...probably just as much as you hate the Fins!!! Harrison is a dirty a$$ player for sure...you can't deny that. he's good but a real a$$hole!!!

Back
Top Bottom