Was Lucas crying after the game? | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Was Lucas crying after the game?

He fell on his sword.

Originally posted by Oliver
... the over all opinion of the ppl I was with, was because he knew deep down that was the last chance he had at being a NFL QB. It's done for him. I'm sorry for him personally, but I'm sorry I'm happy as a Dolphins fan this may be his last game he plays as a NFL QB. He out right does not belong in this league.

I would rather he played great, but at least now we can try Sage and hopefully win a game before Fiedler returns.

Oliver...

Three games is enough. It is what it is and it ain't pretty. Lucas has the tendencies of a pee wee league QB.

Probably the most lethal of errors Ray has made throughout the three games he has played is the fact that he is uncoachable.

Ray relapses into his old habits even when no pressure exists to do so.

It is such a shame for this team (our team) to have to go down like this because of one position. It wouldn't be so bad if Miami didn't have someone better.
Someone who has proven he is capable of being the hero for his team. Someone who through all the jeering still rises to the occasion and wins the game.
Maybe then it wouldn't be so bad if we didn't have Jay.

One thing about the NFL, there is no mercy for the weak....and Miami is definately just that.

It's not in my nature to kick a guy when he's down...

...but Lucas had stats which showed no INT's. We saw them though, an INT which was overturned by a flag and 3 more that just needed a pair of sure CB hands.

He's not the kind of guy I wan to watch at the helm. Diapers are for the infant, rather than the mature football fan.

Our D once again came to play. Special teams did a great job (especially given what the Jets ST is capable of) of ball control.

Chris Chambers reminded us of what made us so excited about him last year.

I'm running out of ways of explaining my disappointment watching the rudderless Fins. Sure we're still in it until we're statistically out. I can nolonger see where our next win is coming from. Ray Lucas has done this to me. (not to mention the fact that Jay may take a week or two of ball to get back up to speed).

Re: It's not in my nature to kick a guy when he's down...

Originally posted by GazPhin
I can nolonger see where our next win is coming from. Ray Lucas has done this to me. (not to mention the fact that Jay may take a week or two of ball to get back up to speed).

I know one thing, I'm sure not going to the bar to watch the next fins game. Not giving up, but the Ricky Williams excitement has been totally washed out. IT is not worth it for me to leave the Bronx and go into Manhattan just watch Ray Lucas single handedly blow games for Miami.

Not fun at all!

If I had DirectTv, I'd probably cancel my subsription.

Screw Baseball

There is NO - Crying in Football - Period.

Back
Top Bottom