Was MATT Hasselback Unproven When Seattle Gave up a First!!! | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Was MATT Hasselback Unproven When Seattle Gave up a First!!!

Denny

GENERAL MANAGER
Reaction score
What the hell do you people know? Get a clue and understand that this trade could produce like Hasselback who I might offer never started a game in his life before a first round pick was given up for him. Unproven? Yes he was. Does he now have a pro bowl and 26 td's to his resume. Yes he does. All fo you that discredit this move because we didnt get a flashy name need to step back and take a deep breath. I like this move.

"Could produce like Hasselbeck".....

That's the problem. We want a QB the "WILL PRODUCE" like Hasselbeck.....

This is a risky, desperate move by the Phinz. Rick was worried if he didn't get Feeley, he wouldn't get anyone.....

Don't like it. This move is too "iffy"....

PHINZ RULE!!!:pirate:

hey, it could be a good move, it could be a bad move. a la, matt hasselbeck, or a la our own scott mitchell.

i just think a 2nd round pick is a little high.

No matter what QB we got out there, there would be "IF" questions.

two words: ROB JOHNSON!!!! NUFF SAID!!!

Hey Zevo, is Drew Bledsoe still starting for the Bills this coming year?

Hey I just realized something, Drew Bledsoe= 2 words ;)

Originally posted by Prime Time

What I want an answer to is why were there 20 different teams at Hensons workout, why did Rivers go from a 2nd round or later pick to a top 10 pick, why did only one other team :rolleyes: show interest in Feely.

Last edited by a moderator:
Originally posted by Prime Time

That's the truth. The only difference between Feeley and a bigger name is fan perception. Fans want the "proven" guy. There is no such thing. QBs preform differently in different systems and with different supporting cast. It all comes down to how good of a job you do in analysing the QB and projecting his skills into you're system. Hopefully, RS and company did a good job.

Originally posted by rafael

That's the truth. The only difference between Feeley and a bigger name is fan perception. Fans want the "proven" guy. There is no such thing. QBs preform differently in different systems and with different supporting cast. It all comes down to how good of a job you do in analysing the QB and projecting his skills into you're system. Hopefully, RS and company did a good job.

Couldn't have said it any better than that.

Originally posted by Disnardo
Hey Zevo, is Drew Bledsoe still starting for the Bills this coming year?

Hey I just realized something, Drew Bledsoe= 2 words ;)

I am a 100% Bledsoe backer. He will be back to form next year so I have no worries. Besides we r going to get Henson or Rivers, anyways.

Originally posted by zevo

I am a 100% Bledsoe backer. He will be back to form next year so I have no worries. Besides we r going to get Henson or Rivers, anyways.

Henson's going to Green Bay, which is really an ideal situation for him.. He won't have to step in right away and will be able to become re-acclimated with the sport of football under the watchful eye of a future first ballot Hall of Famer.

Rivers is going to Pittsburgh.. The team was discussing trading UP to get Roethlesberger.. Now they can get their QB without having to sacrifice anyone.

"u sure about that? Buffalo just offered a conditional 2005 3rd rounder that could go high as a 1."

you guys keep giving up first rounders for quarterbacks, and one of them HAS to pan out dont they? i think buffalo would be better off drafting rivers myself. im just not entirely sold on the henson hype machine

Back
Top Bottom