Was my thread reagarding the hiring process with Nick Saban deleted? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Was my thread reagarding the hiring process with Nick Saban deleted?

CashInFist

☠️ Banned ☠️
Reaction score
:confused:

You were not the problem...other posters turned it into an ugly argument that was not appropriate for the forum, so it had to be moved

Was it politically incorrect or offensive to a certain "sexual" orientation? If Yes, then it probably got yanked. :shakeno:

Last edited by a moderator:
Birdman said:
Its playing hide and go seek, keep looking.

I personally don't think it's very funny if it did get deleted. It started out and continued to stay on topic with the exeption of a few extremists and quite frankly I wasn't finished talking about the subject! So, now because a few people had to play the "race" card, a very nice thread is gone. :shakeno:

I didnt see the thread but when there are a lot of insults and slurs by the posters the Mods will sometimes delete the thread rather than clean them up.

Then again it might have been merged with another thread.Check for a similar titled thread.

CrunchTime said:
I didnt see the thread but when there are a lot of insults and slurs by the posters the Mods will sometimes delete the thread rather than clean them up.

I understand that, however, there was a lot more good in that thread than bad...10/1 if you asked me. Just isn't fair, IMO.

CashInFist said:
I understand that, however, there was a lot more good in that thread than bad...10/1 if you asked me. Just isn't fair, IMO.

Dude, since when was the last time that life was fair?

CashInFist said:
I personally don't think it's very funny if it did get deleted. It started out and continued to stay on topic with the exeption of a few extremists and quite frankly I wasn't finished talking about the subject! So, now because a few people had to play the "race" card, a very nice thread is gone. :shakeno:

Posting a thread on the Opinion of the NAACP IS bringing up the race card!
That is entirely what the NAACP does.
You did it.
It is a subject for the political forum NOT the Dolphins football forum.

Back
Top Bottom