Was this the greatest moment in Dolphins history? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Was this the greatest moment in Dolphins history?

Going 17-0 was the greatest moment in Phin history....I don't think it will be done again....having an undefeated season....every year Csonka and the guys can break out the bubbly. :)

Altho it was a great day im sure it was nothing like going 17-0 i cant imaginie wut everyone felt.... your being sarcastic right?

Roman529 said:
Going 17-0 was the greatest moment in Phin history....I don't think it will be done again....having an undefeated season....every year Csonka and the guys can break out the bubbly. :)

Yep. And the second greatest moment was when we drafted Danny.

I think another great moment is going to be watching Dan inducted in the Hall of Fame this summer. I plan to record it since I can't make it to Canton.

:)

I think alot of you are forgeting that hiring Shula has got to be the greatest moment in Phins history because he brought us the 17-0 season and of course Dan Marino.

The greatest moment was when we beat the KC Chiefs in a playoff game which was won in double overtime in 1971.(Still considered the longest game in NFL history)

Before that game the Dolphins were an expansion team which got no respect from the league.

After that game the Dolphins began their great dynasty and winning tradition.

O my god man there was nuthing like 17&0. It was a feeling unlike nothing in this world nothing at all.

Back
Top Bottom