Washington Talking To Arizona About Rosen | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Washington Talking To Arizona About Rosen

I give the Cardinals a ton of props for moving so quickly, and not forcing a 2-3+ year development with Rosen when they believe Murray is the better QB going forward. Most teams wouldn't go this route after making Rosen a top 10 pick just a year ago.

Well most dont have the top pick in the draft. Different animal

Yeah that’ll be our luck the Pats will pick him up for a third and we’ll have to deal with him for another decade

I give the Cardinals a ton of props for moving so quickly, and not forcing a 2-3+ year development with Rosen when they believe Murray is the better QB going forward. Most teams wouldn't go this route after making Rosen a top 10 pick just a year ago.

Huh? Most teams wouldn't have drafted a clear cut better QB staring them right in the face? Sure!

I didn’t think about Washington especially on that rookie contract.

Do they pony up pick 15 for him?

So if Washington is offering up pick 15 you willing to offer up 13 to trump them?

You can’t say trump on a Dolphins board !!!!

So if Washington is offering up pick 15 you willing to offer up 13 to trump them?

I think if Washington was offering pick 15 the trade would already be done. Huge win for Arizona if they pull that off . . . .but also shows u the desperation of having a young talent at QB.

Putting it in Miami’s shoes.

13 is the high point
48 is the low point.

A trade would have to fall somewhere in those parameters.

Someone else brought up 13 for Rosen and 33. I think that is an attractive offer for a team like Miami needing a Young QB like Rosen.

Sometimes I think these QB discussions are way too complicated. If you love the guy and believe in him as a franchise QB- you give up #1 all day long. If you don’t, don’t bother.

Back
Top Bottom