Wasn't moved/it is gone!! | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Wasn't moved/it is gone!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

LtDan

I am a Dan but not a Lt.
Reaction score
It is nice that someone said my Emmitt thread was moved because it was not Dolphin related yet there are still Emmitt threads on there. It was because someone chose to make it political . It was moved where. ?? Not in the General NFL.

Man you need to stop complaning about things like this. This thread will be moved also.

the kinda guy i wouldn't like to be stuck in an elevator with :D

PhinDude88 said:
Man you need to stop complaning about things like this. This thread will be moved also.
I have been on this site for quite awhile and haven't complained. I have the right to complain as does everyone else. I think this was uncalled for and if they want to ban me, fine. Make it so.

miamikid12 said:
the kinda guy i wouldn't like to be stuck in an elevator with :D
You are 12, you don't know what kind of guy I am based on one complaint nor does anyone else on here for that matter

LtDan....just start another thread in the proper forum....it's not really worth the drama, man....

LtDan662002 said:
You are 12, you don't know what kind of guy I am based on one complaint nor does anyone else on here for that matter
And you are 38, if you dont agree with what I said it doesn't has to do with how old I am so it really doesn't matter that im 12 does it?..like saying, you throw like a girl..you dont throw like a girl you just THROW BAD

miamikid12 said:
And you are 38, if you dont agree with what I said it doesn't has to do with how old I am so it really doesn't matter that im 12 does it?..like saying, you throw like a girl..you dont throw like a girl you just THROW BAD
Just bug off kid. Thats why I threw in there that NO ONE else can judge me on one compliant. Not just a 12 year old. And trust me, I have a 12 year old girl and she really throws like a girl. And I sure would not want to be stuck in an elevator with her or any other 12 year old.

4319-1.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom