Wassup fin fans | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Wassup fin fans

DrConfident

Practice Squad
Reaction score
What's goin on fin fans, long time supporter of finheaven, first time registering. I'm from Harrisburg, PA and I always get harassed by Igles fans and Stiller fans about betraying my state; but, I been a fan since I can remember and I'm 34 so I consider myself a vet. I look forward to replying to and creating threads good to be on board.....

Hey there DrConfident. Welcome to FINheaven. Glad you decided to take the plunge and register. I'm a Pennsylvania man myself as are a few others on these boards so you are right at home. We look forward to hearing your thoughts on the Fins.

What's goin on fin fans, long time supporter of finheaven, first time registering. I'm from Harrisburg, PA and I always get harassed by Igles fans and Stiller fans about betraying my state; but, I been a fan since I can remember and I'm 34 so I consider myself a vet. I look forward to replying to and creating threads good to be on board.....
I am also a fellow Pennsylvania fan. Very glad to have you join the largest Miami Dolphins fan site on the internet. :)

Back
Top Bottom