Watch Drake's Monster Play From Last Sunday | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Watch Drake's Monster Play From Last Sunday

Huge play that was an epic block and then goes and catches the pass way short of the sticks and makes a miracle happen getting that 1st down splitting 3 defenders.
Notice how much pressure they got on Tannehill with 4 rushers on 6 blockers(incl Drake).

not understanding gase and his inability to get this dude the ball.

Epic block lol! Gase is a ****ing moron for not feeding Drake the ball.

Epic block lol! Gase is a ****ing moron for not feeding Drake the ball.

I get that take but Gase is all about 3rd and manageable at this point. Gore is 3 or 4 yards as reliable as the sun. If Brock starts expect the old man to play a big part.

Shame we don’t believe in giving the ball more to our two stud running backs.
We do. But when it doesn't go for 18 yds everyone bitches about the passes at the line of scrimmage. Can't have it both ways.

We do. But when it doesn't go for 18 yds everyone bitches about the passes at the line of scrimmage. Can't have it both ways.

I see only give it to them if it’s going 18 yards plus.

Gase's usage (of lack therof) of Drake is one of the most frustrating things about this season. Gase's ****iness is wearing on me.

You're quickly becoming one of my favorite channels on youTube, btw.

Drake is 40th in the NFL in rushing attempts and 14th in passing targets.... Keep in mind that the Fins are 27th in total offensive plays.... The Gase bashing is getting out of control...

my favorite play from last week! thanks for sharing.

Drake will rip off a big play or go for 1 yard. he needs to get up and down more, less side to side. he's not barry sanders.

Back
Top Bottom