Watch- Fastest 40 yrd dash in NFL Combine history set yesterday. | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Watch- Fastest 40 yrd dash in NFL Combine history set yesterday.

95f315c3-fc7d-4e8d-bcab-8c324e811051_text.gif

Now being talked about as receiver number four. Some Tyreek Hill in his game.
I think he is more of a gadget player than a #1 WR option. He weighed something like 160lbs at Texas. Hill is beyond jacked for a dude his size and that extra muscle makes him way more durable than the average “speedy” WR.

Projected 3rd round, might bump up to a 2nd now. Someone call Al Davis.
I wonder if DHB could hit 0-60mph faster than Ruggs did when he was recklessly driving...too soon?

I think he is more of a gadget player than a #1 WR option. He weighed something like 160lbs at Texas. Hill is beyond jacked for a dude his size and that extra muscle makes him way more durable than the average “speedy” WR.
Maybe. Not sure he's a great fit for Miami since the Dolphins have Hill and Waddle.

My guess is Worthy ends up with KC.

Here's my take... I shared this in the draft forum.

Worthy's comparison is John Ross... the other skinny sprinter whose record Worthy just eclipsed.

John Ross has never amounted to much in the NFL. Too skinny, lacks strength... these sprinter bodies can only do one thing well-- run in a straight line when there is no contact.

One dimensional deep threat... the Y- WR.

By coincidence, my local newspaper just had an article today about college athletes and the combine. It said that while many players will do extra training specifically for the events they'll be doing, having a top performance in an event doesn't necessarily translate into a top performance on the football field.

Agreed! I’m amazed by how fast Hill is with how much muscle he has.

Back
Top Bottom