Watch Here As Mccain Gets His Head Caught In The Backfield For The Easiest Td Ever... | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Watch Here As Mccain Gets His Head Caught In The Backfield For The Easiest Td Ever...

AnthonySabaNFL

Active Roster
Reaction score
Coverage miscues like this have happened all season. How much blame is on the player and how much do we put on the coaches?

columbo.png

Hallmark sign of great coaching and excellent preparation!

im convinced the 4-3 wide nine zone with our personnel is the easiest defense in the league to scheme against. this concept depends on a strong front and LBs that read and react with a quickness. we have niether.

My guess is Burke gets fired after Cody Kessler lights us up for 250+yds 3TDs on Sunday

This team really knows how to spend money on players that don't deserve it.

Not completely representative of what happened. If I remember correctly, the Vikings broke tendency on that play and ran a hurry up out of nowhere after a short gain on an off-tackle run. That is very rare in general inside the red zone early in a game, and basically unheard of for the Vikings.

As soon as I saw them lining up quickly I knew we were screwed. The defense wasn't prepared to start the game and had no energy. Once we had no energy and they also were catching us by surprise, I don't think it mattered where the play went or who they picked on.

McCain had a poor game but he was mostly a technicality in this instance.

We were out coached.

McCain might be the stupidest player we've had for a while and that's impressive .

This years tape with him takes me back to Philip wheeler days.

Not being prepared for the tempo change in a road environment is not a valid excuse. You know that teams are gonna change up play speeds on you at home.

Betcha minkah knows it.

This years tape with him takes me back to Philip wheeler days.

Not being prepared for the tempo change in a road environment is not a valid excuse. You know that teams are gonna change up play speeds on you at home.

Betcha minkah knows it.

For the love of Dan Marino and all that is holy, will you please give us some specifics of your football background.

Love the video clips even though they often show our incompetence. Thanks for posting them. The combination of the hurry up and the fact that they were running the ball down our throats the entire drive led to McCain trying to key on the run and come up in support so I can understand why he did it, but he did leave his zone wide open for a super ez TD which I'm sure he knows that TD was on him.

Hallmark sign of great coaching and excellent preparation!

How in the world is that on the coaches or preparation that McCain executed a play terribly from the start? You think he has never seen a run fake before in the NFL and he should have had to be prepared for that? Do you think he was coached to bite on run fakes?

Back
Top Bottom