Watch Here How Jerome Baker Fools Dalton Into The Throw. Baker Is Really Starting To Come On! | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Watch Here How Jerome Baker Fools Dalton Into The Throw. Baker Is Really Starting To Come On!

AnthonySabaNFL

Active Roster
Reaction score
Really like what we saw from Baker last week. A few days ago I showed how his re-route led to the interception at the goal line. Watch here (sound on) how he fools Dalton on this throw. Credit also goes to Matt Burke for the play design!

Surprisingly, he has been better than advertised. I like him better than the more heralded McMillan.

Surprisingly, he has been better than advertised. I like him better than the more heralded McMillan.
I think RM was a victim of unrealistic expectations by some. A non biased observer wouldn't expect either to be pro bowl type players their first season.

I think Baker has been our biggest pleasant surprise so far this year. I thought he could make some plays because of his speed but he seems like a pretty smart player too.

It's amazing what we've been missing all this time, a LB who can run fast. Can go from the line of scrimmage and keep up with who he is covering deep.

With some experience, I expect better awareness on the ball in the air.

I think both McMillan and Baker had their best game. Basically, both are rookies. Five games in and things might be slowing down.

Back
Top Bottom