Watch out of the SEC | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Watch out of the SEC

FinSinceBirth

If you aren't a gator, you're gator bait
Reaction score
Watch out for the SEC

I feel I can honestly say that the SEC in the next few years will be one crazy place to play. We're seeing teams who used to be dominant rising back up to the top...Florida, Arkansas, Tenn. Plus teams that have been great recently are still playing tough games and are still good teams, LSU and Aubrun. Georgia is another great team, but I'm not sure which category they fall under.

Also, the top 3 quarterback recruits in the nation are in the SEC and will be starting the next 3 years. :eek: Tebow of UF, Stafford of Georgia and Mustain of Arkansas. All three, while young have showed promise and signs of greatness. with these young men leading the charge in the future and teams coming back to greatness, the SEC will be even tougher than usual.

I cant get over the comment they made on Tebow last week.

"He is pretty and can throw the ball"

Honestly wtf!

Majpain said:
I cant get over the comment they made on Tebow last week.

"He is pretty and can throw the ball"

Honestly wtf!

I'm man enough to admit, he's a good looking kid. Dumb as a rock though, but still gets lots of love from the ladies.

hey for the first time since 02 or 03 kentucky has some talent, young talent...not saying sec contenders but next year might surprise some people and make it to a bowl. woodson is really developing well at qb. sorry had to throw this in here

John Biello said:
hey for the first time since 02 or 03 kentucky has some talent, young talent...not saying sec contenders but next year might surprise some people and make it to a bowl. woodson is really developing well at qb. sorry had to throw this in here

:yeahthat: I agree, Woodson has really improved.

to bad your defense swallowed him and the oline in the entire second half. the gators are dominant up front, im rooting for them as well in the national title hunt

John Biello said:
to bad your defense swallowed him and the oline in the entire second half. the gators are dominant up front, im rooting for them as well in the national title hunt

:woot:

Mitch Mustain, Darren McFadden, Damian Williams.

The biggest addition to the Hogs has been Mustain's former high school HC, Gus Malzahn, who has finally taken playcalling duties out of the hands of the mental-midget Houston Nutt.

SECfootball said:
Mitch Mustain, Darren McFadden, Damian Williams.

The biggest addition to the Hogs has been Mustain's former high school HC, Gus Malzahn, who has finally taken playcalling duties out of the hands of the mental-midget Houston Nutt.
LOL, hiring Malzahn was a very creative recruiting tactic :wink:

hey its seems to be workin for them and was worth it. i dont follow them closely, but they had to get the mustain, whatever it took

John Biello said:

I can't believe I forgot about Kentucky, and South carolina too. With spurrier at the helm they will be great no matter what. And even though their record isn't too great right now, they've been tough and competitive.

Back
Top Bottom