Watch out of the SEC | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Watch out of the SEC

FinSinceBirth said:
I can't believe I forgot about Kentucky, and South carolina too. With spurrier at the helm they will be great no matter what. And even though their record isn't too great right now, they've been tough and competitive.

kentucky isnt very good yet. but in the coming years they could be a surprise player. alot of young talent, and finally up to scholarship par from probation. alot of fans feel like the coaching staff has taken the cats as far as they can go and they need to get a big name in there to take steps toward being a contender. south carolina at least is entertaining thats for sure. did any of you guys see the reverse pass for a td from wr to qb against kentucky, on a critical run down to ice the game

Kentucky would be considered a good football team in a different conference and they are VERY close to being good in the SEC.

Majpain said:
I also thought Tebow was black before I saw his pic :lol:

All the crap you talk on Florida and you didn't know Tebow was white??? You clearly haven't even seen them play if you haven't seen Tebow. That explains everything. :shakeno:

zachequalsgod said:
Kentucky would be considered a good football team in a different conference and they are VERY close to being good in the SEC.

thanks, its a shame what your team has had to go thru. how long before brohm is back? that team is a scoring machine, that gets to little respect

John Biello said:
thanks, its a shame what your team has had to go thru. how long before brohm is back? that team is a scoring machine, that gets to little respect

There's a chance that Brohm will be back this weekend, but I think it's just a rumor at this point. I love the way their offense is structured, Patrino has lost the "Derby City Duo" and his offense never missed a beat.
I agree they get little respect, but I hope that changes after the West Virginia game. Then again, I thought it would after the Miami game.

well unfortunetly for you guys miami sucks balls. west virginia it has to be.

Back
Top Bottom