Watch Texas Tech/Oklahoma Game-Id like to draft Graham Harrell this year | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Watch Texas Tech/Oklahoma Game-Id like to draft Graham Harrell this year

ssnjamerson

☠️ Banned ☠️
Reaction score
I know its not a draft thread but Ive watched Texas Tech all year since I think Crabtree is the best player in NCAA football. But i want you guys to watch Graham Harrell in this game. He is the most patient QB i have ever seen. He never panics and is always calm cool and collected in the pocket. He never rushes throws and he is always so smooth and calm. He doesnt get happy feet and he makes plays. The great thing is that he wil prob be ava late in the draft. ALot of people say he a system QB since T TEch throws so much but COlt Brennan never showed his patience or calmness. He just has a great pocket presence. I like the kid and just thought you guys should see it. Under pressure when its there he just waits til the last second and fires the ball. He doesnt try to run or anything. He is a QB that is not going to rush throws and make mistakes. He will take a sack before he turns the ball over. HE could be a great NFL QB

He might turn out to be a good NFL QB but I think we're good on QB for a few years, don't you think?

Harrell has a reason to be patient, that offensive line gives him all day to throw. It was similar to Colt Brennen last year before the bowl game against Georgia. If we were to draft Harrell he woud have to go through the same adjustments that Beck had his rookie year, getting used to taking the snap from under center and throwing in rhythm.

any OU fans in here who know anything about this DeMarco Murray kid? he's gashed TT's defense for 108 yards and a TD in this first half,and has looked good doing it...edit my post here...now 110 yards i believe and 2 TDs...

Typical Tech. They are awful when they play a good team on the road. Too bad OU is going to beat them so bad, they will probably jump Texas in the BCS. Although I love watching the pompous Leach and Harrell brought back down to earth.

52-7 *** spanking of TT by OU...i damn sure didn't expect this...oh and Crabtree has been blanketed by OUs secondary,and made a non factor...

I'm shocked. It's not even as close as the score says.:(
you are right about that...OU has just completely dominated this game on both sides of the ball...i'll bet Graham Harrells jersey hasn't been this dirty all season long...

Back
Top Bottom