watch the senior bowl | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

watch the senior bowl

How has Kaepernick looked so far?

He threw a pick on his first snap. Wasn't his fault though. He looks really good in the pocket and made a play out of nothing that the TE bobbled and turned into an INT.

the north is realy bad.................

Marvin Lewis and the Bengals staff SUCK. Chan Gailey and his staff are quality. You have to be good to get the Bills 4 wins. :lol: If Cinci was smart they'd hire Jeff Fisher.

Kaepernick gets victimized by Mike McNeil, interception not his fault.

Leonard Hankerson is the most talented WR in this game (knew that already). Any other year he'd be a consensus 1st round pick. He lets everything into his body but so does Golden Tate and he went high last year I think, Hankerson's bigger.

Dalton's best play of the day is a zone-read run. That last throw was bad, he needed to lay it out there more, let Hankerson run under it. Would've been a TD. Sherman never should have bit on that double move, that was awful. Mayock "You went to STANFORD!!"

All the QBs except Ponder and Kaepernick looking bad IMO.

Its on NFL Network.

BTW, Locker is really tearing it up so far. :chuckle:

Can't wait until Dalton takes the field and makes Jake look like the dog (pun intended?) he is.

Dalton looked just as bad. The INT for CK wasn't his fault. Was a good play on his part - ball could have been thrown a little better. I agree with CK that Ponder looks the best so far - by a wide margin - but he really has to go to the right system to have success. His arm is just barely better than decent.

D. Sherrod had a hell of a first half. Blocked any and all rushers with east (including C. Jordan and R. Kerrigan), got to the 2nd level, was in great position throughout. I think he's the best LT in the draft.

DJ Williams blocked a lot better than I expected him to.

Locke ran well inside.

Hankerson looks great.

V. Miller is an absolute freak. A guy with those pass rushing skills shouldn't be allowed to move in space that well.

Im not picking on Colin just saying it was a bad start for the boy...............:up:

Kaepernick gets victimized by Mike McNeil, interception not his fault.

Leonard Hankerson is the most talented WR in this game (knew that already). Any other year he'd be a consensus 1st round pick. He lets everything into his body but so does Golden Tate and he went high last year I think, Hankerson's bigger.

Dalton's best play of the day is a zone-read run. That last throw was bad, he needed to lay it out there more, let Hankerson run under it. Would've been a TD. Sherman never should have bit on that double move, that was awful. Mayock "You went to STANFORD!!"

All the QBs except Ponder and Kaepernick looking bad IMO.

Bad is kind. I think Hankerson has a good shot of sneaking into the 1st.

Not surprised to see that Locker looked like crap. lol

Hankerson would really look good on the other side of Marshall.

Yes he would, but I'm disappointed with WR selection at Senior Bowl; a lot of smaller guys, a lot of slot guys. Hankerson naturally dominates.

Dalton looked just as bad. The INT for CK wasn't his fault. Was a good play on his part - ball could have been thrown a little better. I agree with CK that Ponder looks the best so far - by a wide margin - but he really has to go to the right system to have success. His arm is just barely better than decent.

OK, now you're just confusing me, lol.

D. Sherrod had a hell of a first half. Blocked any and all rushers with east (including C. Jordan and R. Kerrigan), got to the 2nd level, was in great position throughout. I think he's the best LT in the draft.

DJ Williams blocked a lot better than I expected him to.

Locke ran well inside.

Hankerson looks great.

V. Miller is an absolute freak. A guy with those pass rushing skills shouldn't be allowed to move in space that well.

I agree.

Not surprised Locker to see that looked like crap. lol

Come on! Don't you know he was going to be the #1 pick over Bradford last year? You think he forgot how to play? He'll shake it off. He just had a bad Senior season like Dan Marino.

Those are the ones that come to mind anyway.

Back
Top Bottom