Watch these perfect passes by Rosen get dropped by Dolphins receivers | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Watch these perfect passes by Rosen get dropped by Dolphins receivers

1st pass was poked out by the defender, the second one he put a little too much mustard on that throw, the last 2 looked like perfect throws. JMO.

1st pass was poked out by the defender, the second one he put a little too much mustard on that throw, the last 2 looked like perfect throws. JMO.

You can’t take something off the pass in the red zone.

Quite the opposite, extra zip is a prerequisite with limited field.

I agree with the 1st one and the last 2, but that second one he could’ve took a little off of it.
Maybe, but get it to Parker, quick and give him a chance to get upfield to the end zone. I guarantee Parker got an earful watching tape on it...

You can’t take something off the pass in the red zone.

Quite the opposite, extra zip is a prerequisite with limited field.
I disagree. On a slant with no one around him he could’ve taken some heat off that pass.

I think fans around here are looking at the wrong alabama player. Maybe we should be looking to draft Jerry Jeudy and draft and sign some other players to build a team around Rosen. I'm not sold on Tagovailoa. I would give Rosen a chance and if he doesn't prove he's got what it takes then go for Lawrence in 2021.

I think fans around here are looking at the wrong alabama player. Maybe we should be looking to draft Jerry Jeudy and draft and sign some other players to build a team around Rosen. I'm not sold on Tagovailoa. I would give Rosen a chance and if he doesn't prove he's got what it takes then go for Lawrence in 2021.
I can’t see them losing this many games next year. Plus Lawrence hasn’t exactly been lighting it up this year. When you got Hurts and Burrow ahead of you in the polls for Heisman, something’s wrong.
People want to talk about Tua and his super team when Clemson has the best team in the nation with elite prospects all over that team.

Could not agree more

Question for you kind sir if you are not sold on Tua....why are you sold on Lawrence?

Back
Top Bottom