Watching Pats/Saints preseason game... ummm, Pats O-line looks pretty vulnerable. | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Watching Pats/Saints preseason game... ummm, Pats O-line looks pretty vulnerable.

There is a huge Pats fan in my office and he's been talking for weeks about how bad their O'Line is gonna be. I'm skeptical of course, because of Belichick's deal with the Devil, but one can hope.

it's an OL getting older with only 2 projected starters under 30 and in theory they don't have a lot of depth, but we'll see. If need be, I think they have the assets to make a trade.

maybe these new refs will actually start calling these holding calls on solder. I dont understand why they werent being called more frequent on him last year? He holds and doesnt get called more than any lineman I know.

Brady has already been hit a few times, one was a pretty big one where he got sandwiched in between two lineman. Blocking has been really poor. Chandler Jones looks REALLY good tho

On that play my two year son started laughing and clapping. Already have him trained, when Brady gets hit we cheer no matter who he's playing. It was a pretty good pop, he got up slowly. The older you get the more hits sting. Let's hope it happens a lot this season.

On that play my two year son started laughing and clapping. Already have him trained, when Brady gets hit we cheer no matter who he's playing. It was a pretty good pop, he got up slowly. The older you get the more hits sting. Let's hope it happens a lot this season.

Just saw the hit - ouch!!!! Lovin it.

Pats are going to miss the "Law firm", Ben Jarvis Green-Ellis. Belichick drafted Vereen and Ridley as RBs but both are unproven. Interesting that Belichick refused to pay Green-Ellis who was pretty decent.

oh its not a big deal for this team to struggle. We play the exact same way tom and the pitch forks are coming out.lol

Chandler Jones made the Saints' oline look pretty vulnerable

Pats are going to miss the "Law firm", Ben Jarvis Green-Ellis. Belichick drafted Vereen and Ridley as RBs but both are unproven. Interesting that Belichick refused to pay Green-Ellis who was pretty decent.

The dude never fumbled a ball in the pros. That in of itself is worth a nice contract.

Later Brady was sitting on the sideline with a towel wiping his nose and brow like he was looking for blood. They got him good. LOL

He will get hit a bunch this season, Solder is going to get him killed. Their O-line isnt the same.

Yeah, it might be early and all that, but they do not look good at all. saints D-line is blowing them up and Brady was running for his life. He got sacked and fumbled.

edit: to be clear, its the early in the first quarter so their starters are all in right now.

It’s comical to listen to all the dollfags fans get excited over the pat o-line struggling in the 1[SUP]st[/SUP] pre-season game. You clearly don’t even get it thinking that it was the Patriots starters playing during that game. News flash only one starter was in that line up, LG Mankins is recovering from surgery and will be back for the opener, Waters has not retired and like last year will be ready to go for week one. RT. Vollmer had an off-season procedure and is also expected to be back , but the fact is even if none of them came back the Pats would still go 2-0 against the pathetic dollfags this season.

Back
Top Bottom