Waters just signed by Pats! | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Waters just signed by Pats!

dolphin23

Vintage Dan fan
Reaction score
According to Omar Kelly pats just signed B. Waters. Didn't we had more of a need in this position than the pats!?

They were really really exposed on the O-line this pre-season.

Good news is that means they probably wont be signing Andre Gurode..hoping its us.

But yeah, it sucks they picked up a guard of Waters ability

Nice to see a team that has needs admit it and bring in help. Wish other teams were like that......

The Dolphins wouldn't have done this, they'd hate to guarentee a contract to a player who makes the teams better.

waters will not be there next year. book it. a great place to go to revive your career, says Haynesworth.....haynesworth will be gone.

meanwhile...patriots draft classes are fading fast in patriot land. that mastermind BB knows something we dont. but what we do know is that bb is master magician who can revive peoples careers on a moments notice. lol

Sergio Brown? meet brandon marshall.

Nice to see a team that has needs admit it and bring in help. Wish other teams were like that......

The Dolphins wouldn't have done this, they'd hate to guarentee a contract to a player who makes the teams better.

actually, there problems are injuries. We dont really have injury probs to our starters. what we have are execution probs with pass blocking blitzes. which NE will provide. Here's to you reggie bush!

According to Omar Kelly pats just signed B. Waters. Didn't we had more of a need in this position than the pats!?

Well, just more proof they are better talent evaluators than we are. I mean, Waters is good enough for the Pats but he isnt good enough for us?

just one question? why was waters let go if so good? i mean, i probly would want waters too. but i dont have a friggin clue what the hell is going on with mr. waters life right now.

just one question? why was waters let go if so good? i mean, i probly would want waters too. but i dont have a friggin clue what the hell is going on with mr. waters life right now.

Good players are let go all the time. Ask yourself not why the other team let him go but instead, is he an upgrade over what we have currently. My answer is yes, he would make our line much better. Again, if he is good enough for the patriots, who have proven to be able to revitalize even the worse of careers, why is he not good enough for us. At the very minimum, a great move would have been to sign him, and release that slug Jerry.

Although it probably wouldnt have made a difference anyway if we had him come in before the Rats did in that no player in their right mind would choose playing for Miami over NE.

Good players are let go all the time. Ask yourself not why the other team let him go but instead, is he an upgrade over what we have currently. My answer is yes, he would make our line much better. Again, if he is good enough for the patriots, who have proven to be able to revitalize even the worse of careers, why is he not good enough for us. At the very minimum, a great move would have been to sign him, and release that slug Jerry.

Although it probably wouldnt have made a difference anyway if we had him come in before the Rats did in that no player in their right mind would choose playing for Miami over NE.

Do yourself a favor and google brian waters and look for the chiefsplanet message board or sumthin like that and look at around page five of brian waters thread from when released. You will find about 7 gifs of waters whiffing.

I understand now. Brian Waters = Vernon Carey at RG right now. Brian Waters 11 years in.

So Scott Pioli is an idiot for letting him go? Lots of chief fans saying his time had come.

So now back to BB and Pats. How much will they spend on this guy? thats what i am curious about but waters will probly be gone next year at some point. So I understand why we are staying with what we got unless we find some youthmovement guy we liked in draft process. I think we already took guys we liked and they are sticking on PS.

You can all proceed with the ***** session. all will be forgotten in just a few short days.

Do yourself a favor and google brian waters and look for the chiefsplanet message board or sumthin like that and look at around page five of brian waters thread from when released. You will find about 7 gifs of waters whiffing.

I understand now. Brian Waters = Vernon Carey at RG right now. Brian Waters 11 years in.

So Scott Pioli is an idiot for letting him go? Lots of chief fans saying his time had come.

So now back to BB and Pats. How much will they spend on this guy? thats what i am curious about but waters will probly be gone next year at some point. So I understand why we are staying with what we got unless we find some youthmovement guy we liked in draft process. I think we already took guys we liked and they are sticking on PS.

You can all proceed with the ***** session. all will be forgotten in just a few short days.

You mean the same crappy Waters that helped a team achieve close to or over 2500 yards of rushing offense and a 3600+ passer? Yeah, he blows.. he's no upgrade over Jerry or Vernon at RG. Getting him would allow us to move carey back to RT and bench Columbo. I guess your very happy with the current state of the OL.

You mean the same crappy Waters that helped a team achieve close to or over 2500 yards of rushing offense and a 3600+ passer? Yeah, he blows.. he's no upgrade over Jerry or Vernon at RG. Getting him would allow us to move carey back to RT and bench Columbo. I guess your very happy with the current state of the OL.

you should never be happy with your OL. I believe you draft bigtime on OL. Apparently, a lot of you GM's were against drafting OL, now your crying a river! speaking of the groupthink mentality.

What I am telling you is that Brian Waters = Vernon Carey. VC was a probowler too ya know? Brian Waters is a stop gap for New England cus they have probs up front with injuries. That is why he is a NE Patriot. He has been in the league 11 years.

I would bet money that Waters doesnt make it through the season cus it has been said he has been a little lazy in offseason and was involved with players strike. Pioli said it was time to go.

What you are saying is basically Waters is still great. I am saying go look at tape of some stuff on waters on other boards and look for youself. I am telling you we already have a BRian Waters and his name is Vernon Carey.

I am telling you if I were Nolan, and i see this guy in starting lineup, I am blitzing right up his gut. dude just got his playbook minutes ago. game is in one week. good Luck Brian!

I hear you and you're probably right. Afterall all of the guys we were upset about letting go last year all amounted to nothing on other teams or weren't picked up at all. Just frustrating to see some of our most respected posters say that Marc Columbo is the worst offensive lineman they've ever seen in a Fins jersey and us stand pat with him as our starting RT.

As far as Allen goes, these guys would really only be wrong if he contrubutes for some team for 16 weeks. If he gets hurt, even if he plays well, dumping the guaranteed contract was the right move.

Also, these guys have put together a 7 win roster 2 years running so 2nd guessing them does make sense.

I hear you and you're probably right. Afterall all of the guys we were upset about letting go last year all amounted to nothing on other teams or weren't picked up at all. Just frustrating to see some of our most respected posters say that Marc Columbo is the worst offensive lineman they've ever seen in a Fins jersey and us stand pat with him as our starting RT.

As far as Allen goes, these guys would really only be wrong if he contrubutes for some team for 16 weeks. If he gets hurt, even if he plays well, dumping the guaranteed contract was the right move.

Also, these guys have put together a 7 win roster 2 years running so 2nd guessing them does make sense.

I am all for drafting Two Tackles and a G next year. That notion woulndt see the light of day on this board. But then we cry later as if....

I know Columbo is stiff and slow. I know Carey is playing lazy and uninspired.

I also know vs. what is out there, is there really an upgrade? I mean, this FO has probly looked at film on waters, gurode, davis, ect. all day long and had scouts lookin too. why did other teams not go for waters? Not desperate enough yet. NE is. they probly know all about Ohara's probs. Nobody signing him that i can tell. whats up with these guys? I just dont see how we smucks on a laptop know any more than organizations who pay people to get and analyze film.

Finding quality players for the oline is apparently as difficult as finding a needle in a haystack.

Back
Top Bottom