Watson could still be in play for Miami | Page 19 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Watson could still be in play for Miami

Well hopefully Tua balls and Watson is not needed

The FBI is involved...

They would only get involved if there was extortion involved....

Or if the rumor is true, he was texting with some of his masseuses in different states -- soliciting across state lines.

Let's say for the sake of argument that DW is 100% legally cleared. How many teams will be willing to risk the NFL's growth market of woman in this day and age of "Me too"? I'm sure there will be 1 or 2 and that's hugely disappointing.

Or if the rumor is true, he was texting with some of his masseuses in different states -- soliciting across state lines.

Let's say for the sake of argument that DW is 100% legally cleared. How many teams will be willing to risk the NFL's growth market of woman in this day and age of "Me too"? I'm sure there will be 1 or 2 and that's hugely disappointing.
Watson wasn't involved in human trafficking, so I doubt if they get involved in soliciting across state lines.

The NFL wouldn't want to risk pitting their base against a growth market. Cancel culture is the new cause celebre'. I predict it will go the same direction as other causes and this Watson case could very well be a nail in that coffin.

The Feds are now investigating Watson. That is never a good sign and until his law suits are settled and the Feds clear him, if they do. I just don’t see any team trading for him and it’s very possible the NFL prevents him from playing at all until he is cleared in these investigations.

Back
Top Bottom