Way too early mock | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Way too early mock

madridfinfan

Rookie
Reaction score
This will never happen as linderbaum will not fall to 29. But I played this one out.

Linderbaum will be the glue of our OL. Sign a couple OL Vets in FA and presto, we’ve got a functional OL. Our rejects from last year, with some proper coaching, can be valuable depth.

I double-downed on WR and RB. Metchie and Waddle? Watch out. Kids got speed and toughness. Phillips is a nice complementary slot. At RB we go with silky smooth and versatile Cook and come back with Pierce, who can get you the tough yards.

Chenal could be the missing and necessary piece forr the middle of our D.

The other 2 are depth at DE and CB. 76FF0A47-5457-4D71-A2FE-C4666A81692F.png

Never say never.

Linderbaum measured small.

They started circulating the stories that his small arms might worry some.

You never know what will cause someone to slide.

Here's hoping his trex arms scare off Philly, Baltimore, Oakland, Tennessee and maybe Buffalo.

This will never happen as linderbaum will not fall to 29. But I played this one out.

Linderbaum will be the glue of our OL. Sign a couple OL Vets in FA and presto, we’ve got a functional OL. Our rejects from last year, with some proper coaching, can be valuable depth.

I double-downed on WR and RB. Metchie and Waddle? Watch out. Kids got speed and toughness. Phillips is a nice complementary slot. At RB we go with silky smooth and versatile Cook and come back with Pierce, who can get you the tough yards.

The other 2 are depth at DE and CB. View attachment 96422
That’s a great draft. No way it all can happen, but that’s a great draft.

I love those 2 running backs.

Never say never.

Linderbaum measured small.

They started circulating the stories that his small arms might worry some.

You never know what will cause someone to slide.

Here's hoping his trex arms scare off Philly, Baltimore, Oakland, Tennessee and maybe Buffalo.

Linderbaum's size/measurables shouldn't take anyone by surprise. They have been known for a while, which is why it made sense for him to go back to school vs coming out in a draft with Humphrey and Dickerson, who had those measurables.

I do expect it to scare some teams off, especially those who don't value the center position to begin with. We saw that with Humphrey last year. Still can't believe Miami passed on him.....but oh well.

Linderbaum's size/measurables shouldn't take anyone by surprise. They have been known for a while, which is why it made sense for him to go back to school vs coming out in a draft with Humphrey and Dickerson, who had those measurables.

I do expect it to scare some teams off, especially those who don't value the center position to begin with. We saw that with Humphrey last year. Still can't believe Miami passed on him.....but oh well.
Yeah, can’t believe we passed on him either. I had my sights set on him since the 2020 draft. Lindstrom out of BC might be a decent plan B in mid rounds.

Pierce and Chenal won't last nearly that long either.

I love the draft simulators but they are way more entertainment than accurate.

Yeah, can’t believe we passed on him either. I had my sights set on him since the 2020 draft. Lindstrom out of BC might be a decent plan B in mid rounds.
I’m not a fan of Lindstrom. He plays high and gets stood up more than I would like on tape. I expect that to be a bigger issue against better NFL tackles. His redirect concerns me as well.

I’m not a fan of Lindstrom. He plays high and gets stood up more than I would like on tape. I expect that to be a bigger issue against better NFL tackles. His redirect concerns me as well.
IF the Fins have interest in Lindstrom it will be well informed since they added his former college coach.

He does not look like a plug and play rookie and he certainly is not the prospect that his brother was coming out of BC.

As a Day 3 developmental guy(especially considering the Fins have his former coach)would work for me.

IF the Fins have interest in Lindstrom it will be well informed since they added his former college coach.

He does not look like a plug and play rookie and he certainly is not the prospect that his brother was coming out of BC.

As a Day 3 developmental guy(especially considering the Fins have his former coach)would work for me.

To me, the college coach thing is double edged sword. As much as it can help at times to have inside knowledge on a kid, i think it can also hurt bc they may "like" the kid personally of feel it's better to know what you have already vs a guy you don't know at all, which can over-value the player.

I prefer a plug/play guy over development for center. It's tough to carry development guys who can only play 1 position. If i'm going developmental, I just prefer different traits and would like favor a guy who could play OG and C to give me flexibility with the limited rosters spots.

The 3 guys i would be looking at for C this year are Linderbaum, Zion and Cole Strange.....maybe a few more (West?) after watching all the tape.

To me, the college coach thing is double edged sword. As much as it can help at times to have inside knowledge on a kid, i think it can also hurt bc they may "like" the kid personally of feel it's better to know what you have already vs a guy you don't know at all, which can over-value the player.

I prefer a plug/play guy over development for center. It's tough to carry development guys who can only play 1 position. If i'm going developmental, I just prefer different traits and would like favor a guy who could play OG and C to give me flexibility with the limited rosters spots.

The 3 guys i would be looking at for C this year are Linderbaum, Zion and Cole Strange.....maybe a few more (West?) after watching all the tape.

Interesting insight on the OL. Thanks. Hadn’t heard much about Cole Strange, will certainly ready up on him.

You think Zion would be a reach at 29? Seems like a plug and play. Hope our ex BC coach will provide objective insight

Nice draft but it's a pipe dream....Metchie could be there because of his injury but Everyone else should be gone before our picks.

Interesting insight on the OL. Thanks. Hadn’t heard much about Cole Strange, will certainly ready up on him.

You think Zion would be a reach at 29? Seems like a plug and play. Hope our ex BC coach will provide objective insight
I think Zion is solidly in the 1st round area now and would not be a reach at #29.

I don't know that OL will be where Miami looks in R1 as they will almost certainly sign 2 FA starters to that unit.

I think many teams would likely have Zion slotted late R1-early R2. So no, i don't think he would be a reach at 29. But i would also wait to debate his value in that slot once i see the others players who also fall to 29.

Back
Top Bottom