Wayne Huizenga Wins Ernst & Young World Entrepreneur Of The Year | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Wayne Huizenga Wins Ernst & Young World Entrepreneur Of The Year

byroan

☠️ Banned ☠️
Reaction score
Wow. That's a huge accomplishment. I'm glad we don't have some clown like Glazer running the show.

Three fortune 500 companies?? WOW that is crazy!!! I barely have time to work 40 hours and still have time for PS2 and message boards. Where does he get the time?? He is the man. Maybe if Saban doesn't workout he could lead us to the SB in his spare time. lol

He is da MAN

He is an amazing man and an awesome owner. There is no other owner that I would take over Wayne.

kasaba13 said:
He is an amazing man and an awesome owner. There is no other owner that I would take over Wayne.

HAHAHAHA last season all you guys were saying that he's a terrible owner,then he fired Wanny and hired Saban now he's a great owner lol. amazing how he could change in such short time lol. well whatever people think he's heading the team in the right direction. It is amazing that he can handle all that though.

He is the man. Lucky to have have an owner such as him. Thanks for Saban and letting Saban do his magic and not getting in the way like some owners we have seen for other teams.

Back
Top Bottom