Wayne Huizenga | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Wayne Huizenga

smith

Scout Team
Reaction score
Does any one know his email address??
I'm tired of this losing. It's just the way we lose that concerns me.
I've spent 17 years as a season ticket holder and I'm close to done.
We had no fire in the first half. This team should have won this game!!
It's 2:40 in the morning and I'm still upset about this loss.
Call me Wayne as your going to lose my business.
Wiliam Prest
Season Ticket Holder #243887
704-400-3903

Okay I have seen a lot of retarded posts today, but this one takes the cake. I had a good mind to call you and say I was Wayne.

Looks like you were trying to sell these tickets in July before the season started.

"I am a 17 year season ticket holder and live in NC. I can only make one or two games a year. These tickets are located in Section 156 Row 7 Seats 11-12. That's two rows above the players tunnel between the goal posts. Both teams come out of this end and you can almost touch the players. Great place to take pictures of both teams so bring your camera!! If your intrested in any of the games please contact me:
704-400-3903"

Taken from another site :)
http://forums.*************/buy-sell-exchange/12337-dolphin-tickets-sale.html#post243481

Looks like you were trying to sell these tickets in July before the season started.

"I am a 17 year season ticket holder and live in NC. I can only make one or two games a year. These tickets are located in Section 156 Row 7 Seats 11-12. That's two rows above the players tunnel between the goal posts. Both teams come out of this end and you can almost touch the players. Great place to take pictures of both teams so bring your camera!! If your intrested in any of the games please contact me:
704-400-3903"

Taken from another site :)
I can't make all the games but when you have great seats you don't give them up. Call me if you want to talk.

No offense, but why in the world would Wayne call you as you've already stated that he is loseing your buisness?

AFAIC, Wayne's done everything he possibly can to put a winning product on the field.

Back
Top Bottom