Wayne, its the only way | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Wayne, its the only way

dolfan348454999

Macdaddy
Reaction score
Here is what I believe you need to do. I believe this is the only way it is possible to not completly rebuild. These moves will allow us to make a smooth transition and keep veterans like Taylor.
1) resign Randy Mueller
2) make Dom HC (I think it is the only way to keep him, our scheme and veteran deffensive players)
3) get top guy as OC (like Martz or Green, it wont be cheap convincing a guy who could possibly get a HC spot to take an assistant job, but moneys not an object according to Wayne)

The guy went 2-14 as a HC in 2005. Some coaches need are just better as coordinators than head coaches. Its a totally different job.

The guy went 2-14 as a HC in 2005. Some coaches need are just better as coordinators than head coaches. Its a totally different job.
Hes a great DC with HC experience and it is the only way I sees the fins keeping their veterans and making another run at the playoffs. In all other scenarios they basically have do an entire rebuild. And it was an expansion team.

why are there so many people on Dom Capers nuts'? he hasn't done anything lately. the last time he was HC he goes 2-14 and this year we had him as DC and we went 6-10...do we want losers or do we want winners? wake up dolphin fans! let's get a winner...

why are there so many people on Dom Capers nuts'? he hasn't done anything lately. the last time he was HC he goes 2-14 and this year we had him as DC and we went 6-10...do we want losers or do we want winners? wake up dolphin fans! let's get a winner...
Our record had nothing to do with our deffense, it was one of the best in the league. We can't win in the near future if some new coach comes in and can't keep our veteran guys

Our record had nothing to do with our deffense, it was one of the best in the league. We can't win in the near future if some new coach comes in and can't keep our veteran guys

Ya, but its time to completly rebuild anyways. I am tired of the same ol same ol. Its time to gut the team and start over with a young coach.

Ya, but its time to completly rebuild anyways. I am tired of the same ol same ol. Its time to gut the team and start over with a young coach.
Id like to see them make one more run at the playoffs with this crop of players. Guys like thomas and taylor deserve another shot. Ya there are allot of wholes to fill, but you dont have to fill every single one of them. Even the best teams have weaknesses. With some good coaching and a few big changes I think they would have one last shot before total rebuild time.

NO. No bates, no Capers. NO!

NEW COACH. Im screaming it, listen! Capers sucked in houston. He couldnt do squat. Some people are not meant to be a HC, plain and simple.

We CANNOT be afraid of losing vets. We cannot sacrifice our future for their sake. All that accomplishes is the same thing we have had since Wanny took over.

Its time to begin anew. NEW!

Yea but he also took Carolina to the NFC championship game in only their second season in the NFL. I think it was impossible for any coach to be anything in Houston no matter what!

Back
Top Bottom