Wazaaaaaaaa | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Wazaaaaaaaa

100% Dolphins

Starter
Reaction score
Lol, wassup all you dol-fans!

little bit about myself -

im 17

diehard dolphin fan (got kicked out of the eagles/fins game for pushing a drunk eagles fan down the stairs :) ) , lol a lot of you say they are trash (which they are). but you gotta admit some of them were really funny, lol , they were piss drunk.

i come form phinzone.com (cool site, but this is way more active, etc.)

i live in Florida, a little town called Hobe Sound, bout 20 miles morht of West Palm

this site rocks, ive been reading for a couple months , just been to lazy to register :)

Welcome aboard....phins heaven here, this is the place to be if you're Dol-fan

Originally posted by 100% Dolphins
Lol, wassup all you dol-fans!

little bit about myself -

im 17

diehard dolphin fan (got kicked out of the eagles/fins game for pushing a drunk eagles fan down the stairs :) ) , lol a lot of you say they are trash (which they are). but you gotta admit some of them were really funny, lol , they were piss drunk.

i come form phinzone.com (cool site, but this is way more active, etc.)

i live in Florida, a little town called Hobe Sound, bout 20 miles morht of West Palm

this site rocks, ive been reading for a couple months , just been to lazy to register :)

You're seriously proud of yourself for pushing another person down some stairs simply because they were being a beligerant fan (something I'm sure you are as well if this is your pattern of behavior.) People like you make sports' fans look like blowhard a-holes.

:shakeno:

Last edited by a moderator:
lol, to tell you th etruth man, i like Fiedler and so do the players.

i was at the skins/phins game when griese was playing horrible (like he always does), and just the reaction of the players when fiedler got onto the field was surprising. I think if we give fiedler an o-line, and 1 more Chambers like receiver our offense will be up there in the top 5

Fiedler is like 3rd in the active QB's for winninng percentage i think.

To me, if we cant get ELI, lets keep Fiedler, and if he ****s up put in Sage.

100% phins, please pay no attention to anyone who says you are less of a person for fighting fire with fire....i applaud your actions, and quite honestly the people that don't, are the ones that make our stadium the equivalent of playing football in a sand box.....i wish our stadium would get crazy and rowdy and anything else to give us some kind of attitude....i swear some fans would let fans from other teams piss on their shoes, and then just stand pack and ask for a napkin to clean it....yeah right!!! get crazy, FEAR US!

Originally posted by Total-Revamping
100% phins, please pay no attention to anyone who says you are less of a person for fighting fire with fire....i applaud your actions, and quite honestly the people that don't, are the ones that make our stadium the equivalent of playing football in a sand box.....i wish our stadium would get crazy and rowdy and anything else to give us some kind of attitude....i swear some fans would let fans from other teams piss on their shoes, and then just stand pack and ask for a napkin to clean it....yeah right!!! get crazy, FEAR US!

Perhaps you should join the Raider-nation; they're much more along the lines of the type of fans you seem to be. Anyone who decides to get into a physical altercation over a stupid football team is a total meathead degenerate period, end of story. Try to remember IT'S A GAME...GET IT? GAME? PLAYED FOR FUN AND ENJOYMENT AND NOT FOR THE SAKE OF PEOPLE LIKE YOU WANTING TO HURT OTHERS JUST TO SHOW OF THEIR LACK OF INTELLIGENCE.

Re: Re: Wazaaaaaaaa

Originally posted by Cranx

You're seriously proud of yourself for pushing another person down some stairs simply because they were being a beligerant fan (something I'm sure you are as well if this is your pattern of behavior.) People like you make sports' fans look like blowhard a-holes.

:shakeno:

lol, thanks man

man oh man, i hope you arent a MAN!

you kidding me bro?......no joke, i used to sit down in sec's 140-141......till ig got caught , then i went to my original seats, sec. 451 andi had 10 times as much fun.

how can you watch football sitting in your seat, being quiet, looking at all the crazy *** fans in disgust, is that what you do bro?

thats weak man, get into the game. THATS WHY THEY CALL IT HOME FIELD ADVANTAGE the more noise we make the harder it is for the other team.

in my opinion we need more "into the game more" fans, pro player sounds like a library at times, we will change it next year though :)

100% Dolphins.......Throwing a fan down the stairs of the opposing team is not only wrong, it is criminal. Now......since it was a Eagles fan...There might have been no choice but to "help" that fan along.

Re: Re: Re: Wazaaaaaaaa

Originally posted by 100% Dolphins

lol, thanks man

man oh man, i hope you arent a MAN!

you kidding me bro?......no joke, i used to sit down in sec's 140-141......till ig got caught , then i went to my original seats, sec. 451 andi had 10 times as much fun.

how can you watch football sitting in your seat, being quiet, looking at all the crazy *** fans in disgust, is that what you do bro?

thats weak man, get into the game. THATS WHY THEY CALL IT HOME FIELD ADVANTAGE the more noise we make the harder it is for the other team.

in my opinion we need more "into the game more" fans, pro player sounds like a library at times, we will change it next year though :)

What does throwing another person down some stairs have to do with being loud and talking smack? I'll tell you what: NOTHING. People who have to get into fights in order to prove a point are some of the lowest forms of human life on planet Earth; there is nothing "manly" about hurting someone else for absolutely no reason.

Originally posted by Section126
100% Dolphins.......Throwing a fan down the stairs of the opposing team is not only wrong, it is criminal. Now......since it was a Eagles fan...There might have been no choice but to "help" that fan along.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Back
Top Bottom