Wazaaaaaaaa | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Wazaaaaaaaa

Sheeeeesh....a really nice and friendly guy comes over to the board and gets all this chastising for trying to help a fellow football fan out in showing him the intricacies and shortcuts within Pro Player.

Welcome 100%.

Re: Re: Re: Re: Wazaaaaaaaa

Originally posted by Cranx

What does throwing another person down some stairs have to do with being loud and talking smack? I'll tell you what: NOTHING. People who have to get into fights in order to prove a point are some of the lowest forms of human life on planet Earth; there is nothing "manly" about hurting someone else for absolutely no reason.

clear.gif
clear.gif
clear.gif

Originally posted by NavyFishFan
Sheeeeesh....a really nice and friendly guy comes over to the board and gets all this chastising for trying to help a fellow football fan out in showing him the intricacies and shortcuts within Pro Player.

Welcome 100%.

lol, its all good bro , it means nothing

i love that song they play when randy mcmichael catches a ball, im playing it right now :)

Originally posted by 100% Dolphins
Lol, wassup all you dol-fans!

little bit about myself -

im 17

diehard dolphin fan (got kicked out of the eagles/fins game for pushing a drunk eagles fan down the stairs :) ) , lol a lot of you say they are trash (which they are). but you gotta admit some of them were really funny, lol , they were piss drunk.

i come form phinzone.com (cool site, but this is way more active, etc.)

i live in Florida, a little town called Hobe Sound, bout 20 miles morht of West Palm

this site rocks, ive been reading for a couple months , just been to lazy to register :)

I don't condone the actual act of pushing someone down a flight a stairs, unless they deserve it ofcourse. I do however like to see an unruly Dolphins fan in Miami for a change. Miami fans are widely regarded as the most "pansy-like" and for the most part I agree with it. How else do you explain letting Philadelphia take over Miami december 15th. But don't be like the Patriots fans and hit women.

You my friend have a philadelphia fans attitude, thats what I like to see. FYI...if your ever in philadelphia, don't ever bring this story up.

Back
Top Bottom