WBZ news in boston just reporeted | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

WBZ news in boston just reporeted

I'd rather be in the air then on the roads with these idiots. Coming home yesterday was a blast, I can only imagine driving now.

It feels like the AFC Game because it is an important game for btoh teams. Miami needs to win to prove they can get over their December Slump and New England is trying to keep up their winning streak so they can lock up the division. This is really important.

Originally posted by DolFan31
Why does this feel like the AFC Championship Game? :lol:

Because playing the Pats is the closest the Dolphins will get to the Superbowl.:cry:

Yes, this does feel like an AFC championship game. I think the weather will force into a slug it out , low scoring affair. With their run stuffing defense, I expect the Patriots will be better suited to this type of contest, and should prevail, something like 16-10.

Originally posted by jjdche

Because playing the Pats is the closest the Dolphins will get to the Superbowl.:cry:

If the Pats were to win on Sunday, it would be the only way they can really feel what a Superbowl win would feel like(everyone knows the 2001 Super Bowl was all about patriotism in the wake of 9/11 and would be the only reason they were in it in the first place).

Why does this feel like the AFC Championship Game? :lol:

Glad to hear it- savor that feeling because the real AFC Championship game is but a fantasy.:lol:

If the Pats were to win on Sunday, it would be the only way they can really feel what a Superbowl win would feel like(everyone knows the 2001 Super Bowl was all about patriotism in the wake of 9/11 and would be the only reason they were in it in the first place).

Come on don't make the rest of us look bad. That's 100% homer. :lol: So you mean the other teams laid down and let the Pats go to the SB for patriotism??? They smacked the Rams in the mouth, and they deserved to win that game. They get much respect for that.

Originally posted by Scudbuster
Yes, this does feel like an AFC championship game. I think the weather will force into a slug it out , low scoring affair. With their run stuffing defense, I expect the Patriots will be better suited to this type of contest, and should prevail, something like 16-10.

you got to be f*****g kidding me, our D is better than the patsies and we have a much better running back!
what rock did you just come out from under?

:nesucks:

Originally posted by Dolfan954

Come on don't make the rest of us look bad. That's 100% homer. :lol: So you mean the other teams laid down and let the Pats go to the SB for patriotism??? They smacked the Rams in the mouth, and they deserved to win that game. They get much respect for that.

Im half-joking :lol: You never know though..don't you find it a little odd that the Patriots came out of nowhere in the wake of patriotism after 9/11 and go all the way in the Super Bowl?

Maybe this explains it:
clear.gif

Thanks to Blitz Inc

Last edited by a moderator:
Originally posted by Dolfan954
It really does doesn't it? It's a VERY BIG game. Definitely.

Can you imagine going 12 years without a game of even close to this magnitude (Cincy)??

i don't know why everyone rags on the bengals. the most pathetic franchise is the arizona cardinals. that franchise should be contracted. then they should be given an expansion franchise in 2005 and rename the team.

that way they could start fresh and would no longer have a history of sucking moose kakkahh

Are you on crack mate? What a stupid a$$ comment!

Originally posted by stork48

you got to be f*****g kidding me, our D is better than the patsies and we have a much better running back!
what rock did you just come out from under?

:nesucks:

Well har-de-har-har, got a chuckle from this one. Tune in tomorrow oh un-enlightned one, for you shall see which defense and team will prevail.

Originally posted by InMyChambers
i don't know why everyone rags on the bengals. the most pathetic franchise is the arizona cardinals. that franchise should be contracted. then they should be given an expansion franchise in 2005 and rename the team.

that way they could start fresh and would no longer have a history of sucking moose kakkahh

InMyChambers,

Indulge me here. The organization has a great history. Unfortunately nepotism is ruining it.

Charles Bidwell

If it were not for this guy (and his money) you would not even know the name George Halas.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom