We all knew this... | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

We all knew this...

Sal Lisitano

Perennial All-Pro
Reaction score
at the end of last season...we all knew we needed to get a LT...PERIOD!!! Dixon was and is injury prone. We took our chances with W. Smith...he looked great for a rookie in the beginning of the season and know he looks horrible!!! He's gotten worse every week. Every since he got married...he's gone down hill. But the point is we all knew we needed to upgrade our O-Line and did nothing. Some of you will say...DW and RS did all they could but the LT were so pricey...blah...blah...blah...well that's bull. We should have tried harder...Kyle Turley would have been great...instead we "took our chances on Dixon (who is all done) and with J. Nails who's coming off a serious injury...morons I say morons.

Go FINS!!!

This team is going no where until we get an offensive line. We have all the pieces in place, but by the time we get an offensive line that may be to late.

Originally posted by Sal Lisitano
Kyle Turley would have been great...

Oh yeah, we should have signed Gandy and Turley and make a trade for Pace.
:rolleyes:

They didn't have any money available for these guys.

um...you're funny...i did not suggest that we signed all three of those guys!!! i get the sarcasim but i'm sick of all you finfans who say we did not have the money...there is always a way...the Fins just settled as usual. maybe they should have never resigned Dixon....they freakin forced him to come back when he really wanted to retire. maybe they should have traded Fletcher...believe if they really wanted to they could have done some thing.

It is clear that DW and RS look towards defense first and then whatever is left over they spend on Offense.

We used our first draft pick on a LB. Thats hillarious.
We took Jamar Fletcher #1. Once again thats hillarious.
Our starting LT played Tight End in college. That is also hillarious.

Our drafts have sucked, we did not address our needs in FA, (mainly LT), and now are best Offensive weapon (#34) is useless.

By the way we used 2 first round draft picks for Ricky and he only got 13 carries (2 in the 2nd half) against Indy.

they tried to make a trade, they tried to sign gandy. using jamar fletcher is a poor example. if he had developed into the player they thought he would be, there could have been more cap flexibility. we've seen what drew brees can do behind a horrible line. the fans are screaming loud for flutie. as for trading fletcher, there's no market. it's not madden, you can't trick teams into making trades.

the staff got the LT they wanted at the spot they wanted. are they supposed to blow the second rounder on somebody they don't want? does the spot you go in the draft somehow measure how good you are? (another reason why bringing jamar into this is a bad idea).

why is it so funny that the team drafted a LB? greenwood doesn't need pushed? seau is young? we have incredible depth at that position? i'm not ready to see tommy hendricks start for an extended period. maybe that's just me. they still got the LT they wanted. the dixon thing was a bad break. do you think they knew he wouldn't play again?

Back
Top Bottom