We all stink | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

We all stink

Bonedoc7777

Perennial All-Pro
Reaction score
nobody in this division can get out of its own way, jets lost, bills already have five losses and hopefully indy wins tommorrow and the trend continues

Adam First said:
AFC East is no more the most dominating division in football.

yeah i am going to go with the NFC North.........:rofl3::rofl3:

Yeah maybe we can win the division with 7 or 8 wins? :)

FalconsEatFish said:
NFC South you HOmers

umm did anyone say we were the best division in football....what the hell are you spouting about now?

NYJ EcKo151 said:
AFC West I think is the best...

then the NFC East is just slight notch below, that is one competitve division, too.

FinfanInBuffalo said:
It's pretty boring around here with all 4 teams looking bad.
:lol: yeah, it's a weird feeling. Each of our teams find a way to one-up each other in suckiness every week

I find myself leaning towards rooting for the Pats tonight! Okay, before you call me all kinds on names, this is why.

1. Colts could run the table and as a Fin fan, does 1972 Fins remind you of anything?

2. Then the Pats would be up for a big letdown next week against us.

NJFINSFAN1 said:
I find myself leaning towards rooting for the Pats tonight! Okay, before you call me all kinds on names, this is why.

1. Colts could run the table and as a Fin fan, does 1972 Fins remind you of anything?

2. Then the Pats would be up for a big letdown next week against us.

Yea but if the Pats lose, and we beat them next week, we are in first place.

Yeah I think everyone is should pull for them to lose, I'd rather Buffalo/Miami fight for the division and hopefully (longshot) the pats fall behind us. It would be great to watch down the stretch and great to see NE out of it for once, so GO COLTS!! And next week...GULP...go phins..yikes.

Sadly enough, I think the Phins are in worse position than the Bills and Pats right now and the game on sunday is a must-win if we want the division. Bills are 2-1 in the division and Pats 1-0. The phins, 0-2. We need this home division win. However, how many back-to-back games has Brady lost in his career?

Back
Top Bottom