We are going to beat the **** out of the JETS | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

We are going to beat the **** out of the JETS

TKAllDay

Seasoned Veteran
Reaction score
Hi All, I was just reviewing the Jets sorry roster situation. If you look at our SKILL position players I can't help but lick my lips thinking how much we are going to beat the Jets.

I know it is early yet but I am really, really looking forward to this

I certainly hope you are right OP. We swept them and the Bills this past season. It'd be awesome if we swept the AFC East this upcoming season and win our division enroute to the playoffs.

A bit premature?
Of course we look good on paper, in comparison. NE is the team we need to start beating regularly.

Jets look terrible on paper, at least offensively.

That said, you always throw records out the window against New York. I hope that Miami sweeps, but I'm not expecting easy wins. Nothing seems to come easy against the Jets.

Hi All, I was just reviewing the Jets sorry roster situation. If you look at our SKILL position players I can't help but lick my lips thinking how much we are going to beat the Jets.

I know it is early yet but I am really, really looking forward to this

This is the NFL. It is always dangerous to underestimate anybody. Remember when we played Houston and we were supposed to win by 20+pts???

They're division rivals for a reason. Personally, I think we sweep them easily, but division games you just never know. I love the fact they kept bowels though.

Winning in the division is the key to success in the NFL. Without it, teams face a steep uphill climb to make the playoffs. This is one of those years where we _should_ win at least 4 games in the division. But good teams actually do it, and pretender mediocre teams tend to get upset. Shula dominated the division, which fueled all those AFC East division winning teams. We went a decade without losing to the Bills. There were long stretches of years where we swept the Patriots. Ditto for the Jets. Even when we had the Colts in the division we beat them regularly too.

Winning the winnable games is the key to making the playoffs. Given our tough schedule this year ... getting 4 or more wins inside the division is key.

Don't be the jinx, please. Any given Sunday applies double to divisional games. I never in a million years thought Geno Smith would pass for over 300 yards, 3 TDs, and have a freaking 158.3 rating against us ... had to see that one to believe it. They look terrible on paper but it could all come together for one magical game against us ... like it did a few years back with Geno.

Division games are coin flips. Nothing is granted in the NFL

Don't say that. We were supposed to murder the Browns last year and it took missed FG after missed FG by them to squeak out an OT win. Oh and a few years back when we played the winless Bucs, how'd that turn out?

Like all the times in the 80's and 90's where we where better on paper. Then we would lose to them, there's a reason why ower head to head record with them is almost even.

Back
Top Bottom