we are not going to over pay for brees | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

we are not going to over pay for brees

kingfin

☠️ Banned ☠️
Reaction score
I think Culpepper will be a fin Tomorrow.Saban did a good job by sticking to his guns.NO is getting robbed for 10million a year.Be honest .Brees aint worth that price.thoughts

10 Million is definately to much but Daunte was talking about making that much because he wanted a pay raise from his big contract already!

Culpepper Will Take Less To Come To Miami IM Disapointed In Drew If He Really Wanted To Be A Fin He Could Have Been C---------yaaaaaa Peace Out.....

Here is the deal. Brees wants to be a fin and we want him. If it is true about Brees going to 2 offices for shoulder evaluations, that tells me he wants to play here. Once saban is assured by the doctors that his shoulder is ok, we may up our offer a little to get him to sign. It doesn't seem like they are that far off. We finally have a coach that does a thorough job of investigating and makes educated decisions concerning the Fins.

If the Doctor reports are good he will be a Dolphin Tomorrow.

Brees has a decision to make does he want the money or a chance to play for a winning team. Cant have your cake and eat it too.

yea i honestly think that saban and mueller explained to brees and his agent that they will be willing to up the price a bit if they take some physicals and examine his shoulder to see how it is for themselves...they dont want to sign a qb and paying him crazy money that cant even play...i really hope that this is the case and that brees will become a fin...but if he choose NO over us then there is just something wrong with him and i would be just as happy welcoming culpepper

Brees wants to be a Dolphin. He spent alot of time here running tests and physicals on his arm to determine his value and give us access to see how bad his injury really is and how well he is recovering from it.

On the other hand, the Vikings will not give us access to that type of information regarding Daunte's knee. So no, Daunte will not be a Dolphin tommorow. Nick Saban is way too smart to give up anything for a trade without knowing what's the deal with Daunte's knee.

Vertical Limit said:
Brees wants to be a Dolphin. He spent alot of time here running tests and physicals on his arm to determine his value and give us access to see how bad his injury really is and how well he is recovering from it.

On the other hand, the Vikings will not give us access to that type of information regarding Daunte's knee. So no, Daunte will not be a Dolphin tommorow. Nick Saban is way too smart to give up anything for a trade without knowing what's the deal with Daunte's knee.

Herein find we Truth.

Ah, FINALLY I find some ADULTS in this forum, who understand basic LIFE in the real world and know How Things Get Done.

Let us now bronze the comments of Vertical Limit and display them for all posterity to see.

SA_BUTTA said:
Brees has a decision to make does he want the money or a chance to play for a winning team. Cant have your cake and eat it too.

Don't kid yourself, he gets paid either way

Back
Top Bottom