We are now accepting nominations... | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

We are now accepting nominations...

Wildbill3

Onion Fetish
Club Member
Reaction score
We haven't decided on the catagories but we'll be running a contest similar to the 2005 pofo allstars, and yes the winner(s) get a new badge. So without further adu, please pofo regulars nominate some people for the upcoming "vote". :d-day:

Cane we nominate more than one?
I'd like to nominate 9954 and Press Coverage....all stars for sure.

I cannot argue with any of the above, love Mo, and 9954. Like to add TDK, and Wayward though.

Thanks...and i'd nominate all our regs....no disrespect intended at all...i think the world of all y'all....thats why it's the most fun forum on here

Without knowing the categories, I would like to nominate 1227 for Most Reasonable and 3411 for least angry.

I cannot argue with any of the above, love Mo, and 9954. Like to add TDK, and Wayward though.
Thanks for the nod phinfan...been off the boards for a while since I returned back to the States and been busy with the "Silly Season" and a house FULL of family.

So...what's going on in the world? :lol:

Ih8brady hands down.

Wayward, Mo and 3411 are my runner ups.

Thanks for the nominations guys.:up:

Without knowing the categories, I would like to nominate 1227 for Most Reasonable and 3411 for least angry.

Lol...there are probably a few posters who would have a SERIOUS dispute with me being called "reasonable". But a big thanks for the nod.

I keep trying to nominate people only to see that they are already nominated. Oh well...

Oh wait...Miamian, MD and D7. More will occur to me I'm sure.

I'd have to nominate 9954 and 3411. TDK, D7, and MoFinz deserve recognition as well.

Edit- I see no votes for Poornate, so I'll do the honors

Back
Top Bottom