We Are ranked 18 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

We Are ranked 18

Dolphins561 said:
I've seen us ranked 11th, 18th, 15th... These power rankings are pretty worthless IMO. Power rankings are in the W-L column...

Agreed, I would rather have all teams sleep on us.....they can rank us 32nd all the time and it wouldnt bother me.

Not that I think they should be in the top 10 or anything, but I think beating Carolina (a quality team) and seeing how the Broncos are a pretty good team as well and still got a beating from us, would earn a little more respect. Maybe they are waiting to see what the Fins do outside of September at home. A couple of road wins in the coming weeks *should* place them higher. But it's no big deal really.

dominizzo said:
I do not get this how do teams like The Giants Panthers seahawks Rams Get ahead of us, That makes me burn , To be reasonable at least top 12-15, but 18 is a kick in the A$$ for us Fans
Why are you complaining...We had the 2nd pick in the draft this year. We were ranked 31st, and now we are rank 18 after week 3 which is a major improvement from last year and you are complaining :shakeno:

Back
Top Bottom