We are who we thought we are | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

We are who we thought we are

KRfinFAN

Active Roster
Reaction score
Wait. We are worse than we thought we were going to be. A season ticket holder since 1971 (4 seats) a Fortune spent. I have a feeling they want to tank and our luck Dolphins can’t tank even if they want to and end up 6-10 and won’t get the pick they want.

Even the 1-15 2007 team had a hard fought game the first week. We aren't bad. We are immeasurably terrible.

Management went too far to try and tank. Even if we get good picks we are screwed. There's a difference between tanking and tanking n not even being competitive at all. You scrapped your whole roster to the point it might take 5 years to even be competitive. They went too far.

Wait. We are worse than we thought we were going to be. A season ticket holder since 1971 (4 seats) a Fortune spent. I have a feeling they want to tank and our luck Dolphins can’t tank even if they want to and end up 6-10 and won’t get the pick they want.

Don’t see how you had a fast one pulled on you. I knew going in we were gonna be terrible. Pretty easy to see

I don’t think anyone expected this incompetence tanking and all. We were never close to competing.

Management went too far to try and tank. Even if we get good picks we are screwed. There's a difference between tanking and tanking n not even being competitive at all. You scrapped your whole roster to the point it might take 5 years to even be competitive. They went too far.
This is what I’m afraid of. They went past tearing it down to build it back up. They nuked it. Won’t be able to rebuild for a decade.

Nah. One Mahomes type QB is all it will take and we’ll be good. There are tons of them out there!!!

I know you're being sarcastic but people don't remember just how blessed Mahomes was to come into an established offensive system with one of the NFL's best QB gurus in history.

I know you're being sarcastic but people don't remember just how blessed Mahomes was to come into an established offensive system with one of the NFL's best QB gurus in history.
True. We have all forgotten Alex Smith and a very good KC team. A bit of a shame really. Props for pointing that out.

i thought we would suck, but not on this level. the coaches look as bad as the players.

That's the thing! All this talk of us drafting a "franchise" quarterback presupposes a franchise.

We have such a long way to go...

Back
Top Bottom