We Aren't Gonna Have a Clue till Sat. Morning | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

We Aren't Gonna Have a Clue till Sat. Morning

LostInPatsLand

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
This pre-Draft week has been nuts. I hear one thing from one source, and then I hear the exact opposite thing from another. I've had enough of feeling like a yo-yo. It's not worth the aggravation to pay attention anymore until Sat.

LostInPatsLand said:
This pre-Draft week has been nuts. I hear one thing from one source, and then I hear the exact opposite thing from another. I've had enough of feeling like a yo-yo. It's not worth the aggravation to pay attention anymore until Sat.
Agreed. I'm so tired of mock drafts from every website, and everybody. Who cares. Everyone should just wait until Saturday, then complain about who we picked. :D

mor911 said:
Agreed. I'm so tired of mock drafts from every website, and everybody. Who cares. Everyone should just wait until Saturday, then complain about who we picked. :D

Or praise him and/or Saban. :D

LostInPatsLand said:

Actually, I've LOVED it. To me, it's proof we FINALLY have a shrewd coach. His LACK of information is keeping all the experts jumping. It's also making the other teams in the league more "itchy".

Saban's taken us from "Miami is definitely drafting QB Smith" to "Minnesota trading partner for Miami?", "Bucs trading partner for Miami?", "Redskins trading partner for Miami?", "Miami drafting WR Edwards?"......

I LOVE IT!

This is proof WE are manipulating other teams in the league. Nice to finally be in the driver's seat for once. ALL HAIL SABAN!

I've been waiting for this for YEARS!

All the speculation surrounding this draft is driving me bonkers!! I just want to take a bunch of sleeping pills and render myself unconscious until Saturday morning.

NathanHunt said:
Actually, I've LOVED it. To me, it's proof we FINALLY have a shrewd coach. His LACK of information is keeping all the experts jumping. It's also making the other teams in the league more "itchy".

Saban's taken us from "Miami is definitely drafting QB Smith" to "Minnesota trading partner for Miami?", "Bucs trading partner for Miami?", "Redskins trading partner for Miami?", "Miami drafting WR Edwards?"......

I LOVE IT!

This is proof WE are manipulating other teams in the league. Nice to finally be in the driver's seat for once. ALL HAIL SABAN!

Not trying to diminish what you posted OR Saban, but when you have the 2nd overall pick, its not hard to play it.
But like you, I also like our position, but didnt like how we arrived there.

BB

bigbry said:
Not trying to diminish what you posted OR Saban, but when you have the 2nd overall pick, its not hard to play it.

BB

I disagree, Wannstead would have already had a press conference about who we'd pick and had him a uniform hanging in the locker room..

bigbry said:

BB

I DO LIKE how we got there.

Wanny is gone.

AND, IF Wanny was still here, your "not hard to play it" statement loses credibility.

Many people enjoy making "obvious" statements when they refer to a situation built by hard work and intelligent decisions of others. It IS "not hard to play it" when you are presented with all the choices Saban's work has delivered to us.

His intelligent manipulation of the media (no communication), pick strategy (we want who?) and patience have cultivated a flurry of activity by other clubs positioning themselve to move up to #2. He has developed a market for a pick that originally "not many wanted" to one "many teams want" now.

Don't stand on his shoulders and glow in all the possibilities, then say ANYONE could have done this. Your oversimplification denounces his hard work and strategy.

We NEEDED last year to happen to alter the course of this ship. Sometimes, you have to realize Ricky's actions were a blessing. He accelerated what needed to happen.

NathanHunt said:
I DO LIKE how we got there.

Wanny is gone.

AND, IF Wanny was still here, your "not hard to play it" statement loses credibility.

Many people enjoy making "obvious" statements when they refer to a situation built by hard work and intelligent decisions of others. It IS "not hard to play it" when you are presented with all the choices Saban's work has delivered to us.

His intelligent manipulation of the media (no communication), pick strategy (we want who?) and patience have cultivated a flurry of activity by other clubs positioning themselve to move up to #2. He has developed a market for a pick that originally "not many wanted" to one "many teams want" now.

Don't stand on his shoulders and glow in all the possibilities, then say ANYONE could have done this. Your oversimplification denounces his hard work and strategy.

We NEEDED last year to happen to alter the course of this ship. Sometimes, you have to realize Ricky's actions were a blessing. He accelerated what needed to happen.
Amen brother. I m so sick of posters like "Bigbry" minimalizing the genius of Nick Saban. These armchair GM's have no f**ing clue what it takes to do his job. I swear sometimes I wonder if alot of these guys are even dolphin fans. It's your responsibiity as a fan to support your team, not talk sh*t and place doubt on those who are truely in control of "OUR" success!!!

This is the most excited I have been comming into a draft in my whole life. You would think I was a possible 1rst rounder the way I am left wondering what we are going to do. If we are all wondering, you know all the other teams have no clue. I love it. can not wait till noon on Sat.

NathanHunt said:

I LOVE IT!

Finally we have a coach to be proud of I was sooooooo tired of Wanny making us a joke. Nick is kicking a$$ for us and its kind of annoying some are poo pooing it.

JJT said:
Amen brother. I m so sick of posters like "Bigbry" minimalizing the genius of Nick Saban. These armchair GM's have no f**ing clue what it takes to do his job. I swear sometimes I wonder if alot of these guys are even dolphin fans. It's your responsibiity as a fan to support your team, not talk sh*t and place doubt on those who are truely in control of "OUR" success!!!

LMAO!

BB

If he can coach half as good as he runs everything else, teams will fear the Phins once again.

Back
Top Bottom