We better go For Collins | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

We better go For Collins

My family is all giants fans so I watch alot of those games...Collins can make real nice passes and move his team down the field. Then he proceeds to make a bone head throw and toss INT after INT, I'd be way more confident with Feidler if AJ doesn't work.

just say no to kerry
old, expensive, and can only perform with a brick wall as an oline
something we dont have

He's just testing the waters to see what kind of lynch mob he can gather for this issue.

By the looks of the responses you're getting, you'd better look for another one.

Well, put me down on the "Say no the Collins" bandwagon...I'm also on the Kurt Warner one and the Garcia one, and the Brunnel one for that matter...We don't need a retread QB...we need someone who can grow with the job. None of those guys fit the bill for us....Oh, I forgot the Couch one too, although he may have the best chance to succeed here of the guys above....

Just remember that the FO has said that AJ is our guy...that is not going to change for the 2004 season. DW would start Sage before he would want RS to go out and get another retread.

And someone mentioned that the NYG had decent line, well believe me they did not last year....prior to that yeah...But he is a slug in the backfield despite his positive attributes, he is no better than JF back there, except that JF does have the athletic ability to move out of the pocket sometimes.

I agree with going after Colllins. I still can't believe people think Fiedler is a decent QB. First of all, Jay is older than Collins. Jay has one of the worst arms the league has ever seen. Collins can throw the deep ball.
This is a guy who couldn't crack the 1996 Bengals who had Erik Wilhelm on thier roster. Secondly, Jay's arm is actually gonna get worst since he's almost 33. Where is all that interest that Jay and his agent were B.S.ing
about. Jay is overpaid and talented enough to start only for my Toronto
Argonauts. He's only good at rollouts and screens. Anybody that brings up his winning record, remember Collins went to the superbowl. Therefore I believe that Collins is an upgrade over Fiedler, although I also believe Feeley should be given a chance to start since he can also throw the ball with some zip.
BY the way, John Avery signed with the Argos today..... Hopefully another former Dolphin will join him. :D

Last edited by a moderator:
FinFan84 said:
If this front office doesnt go after Collins, they are clueless. Hes played in championship games and any GM will tell you hes better than Feely and miles ahead of Fiedler. This would give us a legit QB, please rick get this guy. Any of you on this board that dont think hes better than what we got are delusional homers.

If we trade for him, we assume his salary..................7 mil next season.........too much. if he's cut and we sign him, how much will he want?

Back
Top Bottom