We can over analyze it any way we'd like, only one stat matters. | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

We can over analyze it any way we'd like, only one stat matters.

clutch23

Rookie
Reaction score
That stat is 2. QB hits, 2? The DBs were awful, the running game was nonexistant and the OL had some major holes. That being said if we only touch Brady twice, we lose 100 times out of 100. If we dont get this issue fixed, we're looking at a 4-12 type season.

A pass rush (we had none) could have made this a very different game. Given that amount of time, most QBs will slice you up. I don't think this should all be on the secondary. The defense plays as a unit, and there was ZERO pressure on Brady. I remember being shocked at how much time we gave him to throw.

The only stat that matters is points scored and points allowed

True..I have not seen anyone mention this at all so far... We got torched but a bunch of offenses last year...2 times by New England and still ended up a top 5 D..there is no reason why Miami cant achieve that again.

brady was only rushed twice that i noticed...our pass rush was not there it looked like he was playing 7 on 7 scrimmage.

Actually he looked like he was playing 2 hand touch. I counted up to 10 Mississippi a few times.

Everybody is panic stricken about our line and Henne and we all thinking we have the best front 7 in the league this is mind boggling. Man what are we gonna get next week

Everybody is panic stricken about our line and Henne and we all thinking we have the best front 7 in the league this is mind boggling. Man what are we gonna get next week

If we cant get to Shaub next week and give him the time Brady was getting, Andre Johnson is gonna bring the LULZ.

Back
Top Bottom