We cannot lose ! | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

We cannot lose !

dolphan39

Maria & LauRen Aha!
Reaction score
we are undefeated ag. the Ravens :rolleyes:

MIAMI 2, BALTIMORE 0
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
10/19/97 -- Miami 24, at Baltimore 13
09/17/00 -- at Miami 19, Baltimore 6

and beat Cleveland 5 times in a row before that :eek:

12/12/88 -- at Miami 38, Cleveland 31
10/08/89 -- at Miami 13, Cleveland 10 (ot)
11/25/90 -- Miami 30, at Cleveland 13
09/14/92 -- Miami 27, at Cleveland 23
10/10/93 -- Miami 24, at Cleveland 14

we have not lost to them since 1986 when we were only 8-8:
11/10/86 -- at Cleveland 26, Miami 16

:cool:

86 was a playoff game even though we were 8-8 :eek:

but we beat Cleveland on my Dad's 41st bday 12/24/72 -- *at Miami 20, Cleveland 14 :cool:

yeah............

Originally posted by dolphan39
86 was a playoff game even though we were 8-8 :eek:

but we beat Cleveland on my Dad's 41st bday 12/24/72 -- *at Miami 20, Cleveland 14 :cool:
and i get cussed at everytime i go to ohio!:(

I assume there are no Raven fans left in Ohio , especially since they got the newer, sh!tt!ier version of the Browns back. :p

Guess I have never been there...

Actually.....

we can lose. The correct choice of words should be "we must not lose". Anybody can win, and anybody can lose. It's very possible that we csn lose, or they can lose. I mean, we can't say, Baltimore cannot lose! of course they can. Instead we should say, "they must lose". knowwhattamean Vern?:goof:

i guess.............

I assume there are no Raven fans left in Ohio , especially since they got the newer, sh!tt!ier version of the Browns back. :p

Guess I have never been there...
always wearing a dolphins cap and jacket have something to do with it!

Re: Actually.....

Originally posted by Jaydog57
we can lose. The correct choice of words should be "we must not lose". Anybody can win, and anybody can lose. It's very possible that we csn lose, or they can lose. I mean, we can't say, Baltimore cannot lose! of course they can. Instead we should say, "they must lose". knowwhattamean Vern?:goof:

you helped me out, now i'll return the favor, there is no "s" in can!

the guru of doodoo has spoken!:lol: :lol: :lol:

we are undefeated ag. the Ravens :rolleyes:

MIAMI 2, BALTIMORE 0
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
10/19/97 -- Miami 24, at Baltimore 13
09/17/00 -- at Miami 19, Baltimore 6

and beat Cleveland 5 times in a row before that :eek:

12/12/88 -- at Miami 38, Cleveland 31
10/08/89 -- at Miami 13, Cleveland 10 (ot)
11/25/90 -- Miami 30, at Cleveland 13
09/14/92 -- Miami 27, at Cleveland 23
10/10/93 -- Miami 24, at Cleveland 14

we have not lost to them since 1986 when we were only 8-8:
11/10/86 -- at Cleveland 26, Miami 16

:cool:

And just what does this drivel actually mean? Cleveland isn't in the playoffs, so who cares?

When was the last decade that you even appeared in a Super Bowl? Quickest way to rankle Raven feathers is to call us Cleveland. Are all of you this stupid?

Agree with RavensJeff, those late 80's early 90's victories against the Browns have nothing to do with the Baltimore Ravens. Hell, I think there are only 2 or 3 players left from the '95 Browns (their last year). For that matter, there were only 5 original Browns left in 1998. Totally different team, totally different town -- THANK GOD!

You took it to us last year, we just may return the favor ;)

oh yes it does............

Originally posted by Birds of Prey
Agree with RavensJeff, those late 80's early 90's victories against the Browns have nothing to do with the Baltimore Ravens. Hell, I think there are only 2 or 3 players left from the '95 Browns (their last year). For that matter, there were only 5 original Browns left in 1998. Totally different team, totally different town -- THANK GOD!

You took it to us last year, we just may return the favor ;)
you have the same owner as the browns had back then, its the same team, but a different name. besides, of the names you could have picked, i like mustangs better!:D

Back
Top Bottom