we could only hope... | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

we could only hope...

I hope he does, that would put him off our radar screen for this season, unless the Texans by some act of God make the playoffs.

:D

Hey Dirty White Boy...

Dude, I have to ask, are you a big Foreigner fan? (kinda hope not) Just had to ask with your FH handle, "Dirty White Boy", one of their songs in the late 70's. But classic VH, they ain't!:rocker:

actually i listen to all types of music, and as a teen i did listen to foreigner, journey, kiss, ac/dc, vh, all prior to the "hair band" explosion of course.
to make a long story short the name just seemed to fit my mindset, even thought i'm 30 ish, and clean as hell!

boy this thread took a turn for the worse eh?:D

Originally posted by ronnie_augs
man Im not afraid of DG bring him on.

I don't know if you'd be saying that if he signs with someone like the Jets, stays healthy, pissed, and hungry for revenge against Wanny...

OK ... so signing with the Jests, and staying healthy are two very bigs IFs... but you get my point...

Personally I hope the Jets give him a 7 year $49.5 million dollar contract with an $11.5 million signing bonus.

Rev On The Red Line

Originally posted by dirtywhiteboy
actually i listen to all types of music, and as a teen i did listen to foreigner, journey, kiss, ac/dc, vh, all prior to the "hair band" explosion of course.
to make a long story short the name just seemed to fit my mindset, even thought i'm 30 ish, and clean as hell!

boy this thread took a turn for the worse eh?:D

It wasn't long ago
I could've lost my wheels
I had to out run the law
It was no big deal
I thought I had it won
They were hot on my tracks
I had to pay of the judge
To get my licence back:evil:

Re: Hey Dirty White Boy...

Originally posted by Jaydog57
Dude, I have to ask, are you a big Foreigner fan? (kinda hope not) Just had to ask with your FH handle, "Dirty White Boy", one of their songs in the late 70's. But classic VH, they ain't!:rocker:

Thanks Jaydog... for causing that song to get stuck in my head for most of the morning.... :rolleyes:

Back
Top Bottom