We coulda won if.... | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

We coulda won if....

Prime Time

Screw You Guys..Im Goin Home!!!
Reaction score
We could won when we were down 17-0 and we were driving befor dumbass Lucas threw that INT for a TD.......look at it this way

They were like at the 20 if they scored it would 17-7 and we did get 10 pts so it would be 17-17 ball game and we would not need the onside kick and Packers would try to score on the final minute....BUT NO! LUCAS THROWS AN INT!! FOR A TD!!! 2 in 2 weeks playing. IN 2 weeks playin he has as many INTS as fiedler did in 6......we coulda won this it woulda come down to OT prolyl sorry as idiot LUCAS!

:monkey: LUCAS

There is no "coulda's" in this game.

This offense couldn't move until the Pack were comfortable and pulling starters. Even then they looked bad.

This offense can't run with Lucas. Hopefully Sage will get a chance cause if Sage can't get anything done we are sunk for the season.

Originally posted by VanDolPhan

This offense couldn't move until the Pack were comfortable and pulling starters. Even then they looked bad.

This offense can't run with Lucas. Hopefully Sage will get a chance cause if Sage can't get anything done we are sunk for the season.

If Lucas can't practice today (Wednesday) I expect sage to be announced the starter.

Lucas is currently listed as questionable.

This game was over after the second fumble, in my opinion. During both of those drives, we were moving the ball well. I can not believe Carter fumbled that ball. If he held onto that, I'm sure that drive would have ended up in 7. Those 2 fumbles killed our momentum, and we never recovered......

This game was over when we came out running the ball, and throwing little dinky passes...It showed how much confidence Norv has in Lucas. The defense knew thats what we were goin to do, and thats half of the battle isnt it? This is all crap anyway cuz they made all the plays.

Originally posted by Dolphins2002
We could won when we were down 17-0 and we were driving befor dumbass Lucas threw that INT for a TD.......look at it this way

They were like at the 20 if they scored it would 17-7 and we did get 10 pts so it would be 17-17 ball game and we would not need the onside kick and Packers would try to score on the final minute....BUT NO! LUCAS THROWS AN INT!! FOR A TD!!! 2 in 2 weeks playing. IN 2 weeks playin he has as many INTS as fiedler did in 6......we coulda won this it woulda come down to OT prolyl sorry as idiot LUCAS!

:monkey: LUCAS

What on earth are you talkin about guy?

Ok, If Favre hadn't thrown the INT in the endzone and we didn't fumble twice it wold have been 24-14 and if the Pack had gotten the 2 fumbles the refs botched it would have been 38-14 but add 10 because that's what we scored in the second half......

You could go on and on with that kind of rubbish all night!

The Pack overcame Favre's interception by superior play by their WHOLE team. The Fins caved in by lack of play by their whole team.

The offense was moving very well in the first half.
Fumbles ended the drives not Lucas.
Were you guys tuned into this game?

Sage has NEVER played an NFL game.
Be careful what you wish for.

Originally posted by Trekbiz
The offense was moving very well in the first half.
Fumbles ended the drives not Lucas.
Were you guys tuned into this game?

Sage has NEVER played an NFL game.
Be careful what you wish for.

Were you? No matter what Wanny and the team were talking about "confidence" they sure weren't backing it up with the play calling. Nothing but 4-5 yard passes to RB's, TE's and occasionally a WR. They basically screamed out "play 8 in the box" and forget about the field 8 yards past the LOS because we weren't going there.

As for the Sage part. How does it get worse then 48.6 and 26.3 QB ratings. Did you know if you threw every ball into the ground you would have a higher QB rating then 26.3???

By the way your boys Spriggs and Wade weren't looking so hot.

I think we lost either when we got off the plane to find out it was 30 degrees or we got a look at the visitor looker room. Ray Lucas and Ricky Williams were the only 2 players that looked alive all game for Miami. We didn't have a chance from the get go.

Originally posted by Dajesus
I think we lost either when we got off the plane to find out it was 30 degrees or we got a look at the visitor looker room. Ray Lucas and Ricky Williams were the only 2 players that looked alive all game for Miami. We didn't have a chance from the get go.

Actually I think that locker room deal was overrated. Plenty of schools around the country would have liked lockerrooms like that. They weren't half bad.

To me the only people who looked alive on the field was Ricky, Morlon Greenwood and Surtain.

Ray was the least of our worries last night, a soft Defensive effort against the run fumbles from our recievers and FB and poor play on the O-Line killed us, like I posted in another thread, Marino in his prime wouldent have been able to overcome the way the rest of this team played... I just hope that this pathetic effort lights a fire underneath this team before they get embarassed in 2 primetime games in a row. *sigh*

Were you? No matter what Wanny and the team were talking about "confidence" they sure weren't backing it up with the play calling. Nothing but 4-5 yard passes to RB's, TE's and occasionally a WR.

This is almost the exact game plan we've played all year even with Jay. They haven't let Jay go long very much at all this year and when they have it hasn't been pretty if you recall.
Every game we've thrown down the field less and less with Jay too.

They basically screamed out "play 8 in the box" and forget about the field 8 yards past the LOS because we weren't going there.[/QUOTE]

Our coaching staff dosen't need to tell defenses to put 8 in the box. That is how everyone will play the Fins with Ray, Sage or Jay. Jay puts fear in the minds of NO defense coordinators either.
They'll all want to make sure Ricky does not beat them. ANyone would, it's common sense.

As for the Sage part. How does it get worse then 48.6 and 26.3 QB ratings. Did you know if you threw every ball into the ground you would have a higher QB rating then 26.3???
[/QUOTE]

Ask any Jet coach or player who they'd rather have playing against them.

By the way your boys Spriggs and Wade weren't looking so hot. [/QUOTE]

I'm in full agreement with you on this one! I never did say Wade was impressive though. I did think Spriggs was doing well.
He got spanked hard though. We need Dixon back in a very bad way. I also take back what I said about overall leaving Spriggs at tackle and moving Dixon back to Perry's spot would be a better move. Spriggs looked like a much bigger problem than Perry! Hopefully Dixon will be at full speed when he returns. If he's not we'll have 2 marshmallow tackles and it won't matter who's at QB!

Back
Top Bottom