We deserved that win... | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

We deserved that win...

akfinfan

FinHeaven VIP
Reaction score
as a team we deserved that win. With Chambers out, Dixon out, and playing in one of the toughest environments ever, we played awesome. tipped ball or not, it was a great play either way. I hope that f*cker gets a hefty fine for that hit on my boy Chambers. I was so pissed at the Denver croud for booing the call, and Chambers when he walked off. What a bunch of losers. I laughed when i saw their ugly little faces after Mare booted the hell out of the ball with 6 seconds left. I was like F*CK YOU!!!!!!!!!!!! Then I jumped up and down and caused all kinds of noise to piss off just about everybody in my apartment building. GO DOLPHINS!!

I think our guys deserved to win today too. I think we need to give props to Denver for a hard played and exciting game though. We were all laughing our heads off at the Denver fans too they couldn't believe it.

Gary Kubiak and Mike Shannahan lost this game with their arrogance that they could win throwing the ball all day long; and ultimately that is what cost them. Sure our D gives up 300+ yard to Griese, but we forced FGs all day long and get 7 points on him and some decent field pos. Chalk one up for our coaches and their patience on top of the great game our D played

I was thinking the same thing 39. I was also surprised at the fact that they didn't even TRY to run the first quarter......

Originally posted by chambers84
I hope that f*cker gets a hefty fine for that hit on my boy Chambers. I was so pissed at the Denver croud for booing the call, and Chambers when he walked off. What a bunch of losers. I laughed when i saw their ugly little faces after Mare booted the hell out of the ball with 6 seconds left. I was like F*CK YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!

I did the exact same thing. Those classless fans thought they had the game, but Mare shut them up. Mare is the man, plain and simple.

you gotta to know to throw out the KC films w/o Pat, but they are morons. They even threw lots at Sam - who played a monster game.

They had no choice but throw at both corners..they stayed so close to the receivers and our LB's and Safeties did a great job of taking their TE's and RB out...I can't believe it, but Flecther didn't allow a score or a big play that alter the game..He played big tonight.

It was all in the bag. I had no worries what so ever. After my third heart attack I feeling cofident. That was about 6 sec left in the 4th

Back
Top Bottom