We don't need Griese | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

We don't need Griese

iceblizzard69

☠️ Banned ☠️
Reaction score
I don't think there is a need to give Griese some big contract to be a backup QB. I don't think we need him. If he comes, it could hurt the team because the media will try to start a QB controversy. If he doesn't come, there is no QB controversy. Also, we will have a lot more cap space.

Sage has looked very good so far. Norv thinks Sage is a good QB. I don't think we need Griese, I think Sage can be an fine backup QB.

I would hope that if we ever followed that plan, that Norv wasn't just talking s**t when referring to Sage. It seems to me that if there was any chance of him being as good as Norv said, that there would at least be competition for the number two spot.(which I believe that is the case)

griese's career is hanging in the balance...he did nothing in denver surrounded by one of the best offenses and coaching staffs in football. now, he feels he's earned something that he clearly has not. wake up. brian...you may get a chance to start somewhere, but it will probably be for a last place team and you'll take a pounding(on the field & thru the media).

Back
Top Bottom