We got flexed out of NBC prime time vs the patriots | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

We got flexed out of NBC prime time vs the patriots

BAMAPHIN 22

FinHeaven Elite
Reaction score
The NFL has moved the Minnesota at Arizona game to the night slot on Dec. 6 under its flexible scheduling policy.

The league announced Tuesday that it was moving the original Week 13 night game, New England at Miami, to a 1 p.m. EST start. It will switch the Vikings-Cardinals game from 4:15 p.m. to 8:20 p.m EST.

The league's flexible scheduling policy allows it to change the Sunday night game to select a better matchup starting in Week 11.

Thanks!!!! NBC :(

http://nbcsports.msnbc.com/id/33836173/ns/sports/

Uh.....why the hell would people rather see the Vikings-Cardinals than a possible/probable battle for first place in the AFC East between two rivals?

Oh well...I am kinda glad it is early...then I can go to sleep at a decent time! Don't get me wrong either way I would watch the entire game but I need sleep! GO PHINS!

Uh.....why the hell would people rather see the Vikings-Cardinals than a possible/probable battle for first place in the AFC East between two rivals?
Because Brett Favre brings ratings! His game a couple weeks ago on Sunday night was the highest rated game on Sunday night......ever. Almost 20 million people watched. More than watched the Colts/Patriots the week after.

I have NFL Sunday Ticket, so it doesn't matter for me. But I'm still pissed off because the crowd won't be as loud. It will probably be hot, so we will force them to wear their dark blue jerzies and we will wear our white on white.

they don't wanna give the fins the advantage ....because we play better at night games and it seems there's more fans and the stadium is louder at night with all the orange carpet celebs.

Whatev, early games are to our advantage. Plus now you have the added mental affect of being nationally disrespected.

Every time Favre and his team get handed a favor, the fins benefit.

why are you guys pissed?

the less recovery time the patriots get the better! that's an extra 6-7 hours you can take away from patriots' recovery time in the short week for them. they're playing monday night...will have 5 short days to recover....and less time to practice too.

Better for the Dolphins IMO. 1 pm game is going to be hotter than a night game. That extra 10-20 degrees will affect the pansies more than the Dolphins.

Back
Top Bottom