We had Boldin on the other Phone when we took Moore | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

We had Boldin on the other Phone when we took Moore

Status
Not open for further replies.
Throwback Friday brother.

Interesting to look back and see how things change and or stay the same. It’s been 2 decades of the road that got us here, just a look back at some forks in the road
Don’t know about you but I’d like to keep the past 3 decades in the past and look to the future. But i am all for Taco Tuesday.

The second half of life flies past much quicker than the first half.

Hard to believe this was more than 15 years ago. I was posting on another Dolphins site and none of us could make sense of the Moore pick. I sampled the Tennessee football forums and they were shocked also. Most they could say was he was a popular player on the team.

I’ll never forget the headline (can’t recall name of paper), “And with the 42 overall selection, the Miami Dolphins select.....who?”

Boldin would have been a nice pick, but the poor guy would have gotten maybe a year of Fiedler, Feeley, Frerotte, Rosenfels, Culpepper, Green, Lemon, Beck...assuming he stayed around continuing to want to play for an organization that simply could not find a QB, he might have had a good time with Chad P...

Boldin would have been a nice pick, but the poor guy would have gotten maybe a year of Fiedler, Feeley, Frerotte, Rosenfels, Culpepper, Green, Lemon, Beck...assuming he stayed around continuing to want to play for an organization that simply could not find a QB, he might have had a good time with Chad P...

Pennington had a historic year and yet it wasnt near good enough when he faced a defense that could limit his already limited skill set. The Wildcat was born out of necessity....

Pennington had a historic year and yet it wasnt near good enough when he faced a defense that could limit his already limited skill set. The Wildcat was born out of necessity....
Yeah. Once you took away the short routes, there was only the run left to defend. If only his arm was half as good as his brain

My favorite are the "expert" opinions on his speed. Some people are more confident than they are informed.

This is one of my reasons why I dont believe everyone who is saying this a bad year to draft a QB.

My favorite are the "expert" opinions on his speed. Some people are more confident than they are informed.

This is one of my reasons why I dont believe everyone who is saying this a bad year to draft a QB.
Yeah. You go through the posts from 15 years ago and you get some wacky convictions about everyone from Brady Quinn to Pat White

Wanny was a idiot!!! That explains the Moore pick....Easy

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom