We have a cat named Millie. So, I present to you...Lamar Millie. | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

We have a cat named Millie. So, I present to you...Lamar Millie.

Guys can like cats too! I think they're pretty rad and funny, but also love dogs.

Cats are awesome! Though i'd never try and dress mine up in a jersey, i already know how that scenario turns out.

Guys can like cats too! I think they're pretty rad and funny, but also love dogs.

Believe me, if I had a big back yard I'd have a dog. Probably will in the future. We're house hunting currently.

Mil would love some grass too, so she could go average 4.0 yards a pop outside.

I'm with you sir, I hate cat's with a passion. I'm more of a dog person.

"So you like shallow animals? You see Greg, cats don't sell out the way dogs do. They make you work for their affection"

Ozzy rules!!

I prefer my *****cats garment free

tumblr_m9a4wwUIRx1r2hna4o1_500-1.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
We got 3 of our own, and 2 who adopted us. Munchkin was abandoned by Mom, and had to be tube fed every 4 hours to survive, scrawniest little kitten you ever will see, as well as the ugliest duckling. Now 7, and a swan.

Her sister Cha Cha is a gorgeous cat, and Rocky thinks he's part puppy He showed up on our doorstep screaming for food. Little did we know what we were in for. He's 1 year old, and about 20 pounds, while being as healthy as healthy can be.

We got 3 of our own, and 2 who adopted us. Munchkin was abandoned by Mom, and had to be tube fed every 4 hours to survive, scrawniest little kitten you ever will see, as well as the ugliest duckling. Now 7, and a swan.

Her sister Cha Cha is a gorgeous cat, and Rocky thinks he's part puppy He showed up on our doorstep screaming for food. Little did we know what we were in for. He's 1 year old, and about 20 pounds, while being as healthy as healthy can be.

20 lbs? Dude, you need to start feeding him some Herbalife.....lol

Ozzy rules!!

Back
Top Bottom