We lose to the Texans. | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

We lose to the Texans.

F*cking Unbelievable!!!

I have no words!

Royals, Fletch and Wanny, not to mention that Taylor was manhandle by Pitts.Maddison got burned too. Our o-line, do I wanna talk about them? What a sick feeling this it. Oh yeah, now we're gonna start playing the good teams.

Ozzy rules!!

They deserved to lose this game cause anytime you give up that many yds- you are a loser! The fu**** coaching staff hasn't learned sh** yet, if they can't make the proper adjustments that were needed to avoid this upset!!!!

In the summer I said that Royals sucks and that I hope we get rid of him. Did we? Nope. I said that Andre Johnson, after watching him burn DB's when he played for Miami, was going to be a real threat to us. Did they contain him? Nope. WTF!!

Only other positive was Tampa lost its opener last year and won the super bowl...

HIRE CHUCKY AS COACH

Typical Dolphin defense, can't stop squat when it actually counts.

Our great secondary got burned by a rookie receiver.

Our LBs looked terrible, just like last year.

Our D-Line got no pressure, just like the end of last year.

We got no INTs, just like last year.

I'm sorry, I know the offense looked weak most of the time, but really, should this defense need more than 20 points when going against the Texans? Defense looked exactly the same as last year to me, complete with an inability to properly blitz.

Gotta love all the penalties, that's what you get with a "player's" coach. The players have zero respect for Wannstedt, the team has zero discipline.

Why does Fletcher look confused after grabbing the guy's face mask? "Wasn't my fault boss, he put his helmet in front of my hand, what could I do?" What a waste of a player.

But again, this D has no heart, never has.

But I must admit, those two Chambers TDs were AWESOME!! Especially the second one, I was squealing with delight. But that was short lived.

And to think we all waited 8 long months looking forward to this first game..............talk about taking the wind out of you......totally disheartening!

Chambers was a positive...

DT has to drag that foot on the sideline!!

Think about this, if CC hadn't made those spectacular plays the fins would have lost by a lot more than 1 f'ing point.

Jay should know by now that he doesn't have the arm to throw that ball all the way across. He's been picked off several times trying to do it. Bottom line...they stank it up all day.

My main blame goes to...........O. Mare. For convincing the coaches to keep that f'ing dumbass Royals. Stemke was far better and well deserved the punting job.

Also want to point this out..Was it just me or is Madison a wuss. He was getting burned and then all of a sudden he comes out. looked fishy to me. Ankle sore, please, give me a break. A. Glenn hurt his and stayed in.

So here it is:

F Whiny
F Madison
Double F Royals
F O. Mare
And our "D" got F'd

That's all for now.

Thanks for listening.

ugh....

What is the deal with this? I just can't believe we can't make a tackle without grabbing their facemasks. That was absolutely pathetic. I've said it before, I will say it again, get the Marlins a damn stadium, because I'm tired of seeing the Phins starters getting hurt on that damn gravel.

Now that we realize we can lose the first game, lets take a look at this. So far,we're not following our normal trend. However, lots of adjustments need to be made. I remember watching Bears games and mention how pathetic Wanny looked then, and would always say " He better never coach Miami". He can get the players, but he can't lead them. Shall we start the "Fire Fiedler" chant again?????

I'll just masturbate. That's about the only thing that will make me feel good, if only temporarily.

The pundits here in the UK are loving this...

However, to me it looks like Chambers showed he's really our no.1 guy today. Too early for me to start calling for Wanny's head on a platter. But the Stemke call was right at the time. Does Wanny have the cojones to admit that it is now wrong and get our boy back?

And looking on the bright side, maybe the Texan's really improved.

Oh, and if I slash my wrists now, would one of you call my widow when we win the big game?

Don't feel bad people, your team played good we just played better. I will be rooting for you to win the east. You didn't lose to a bad team and a couple of mistakes hurt you. It's only one game.

Back
Top Bottom